Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm  (Read 113299 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm
« Reply #465 on: April 25, 2019, 12:11:56 AM »
It also reminds me of the near future, your near future.

Not likely I would be "picked" for evacuation.
Nice thought...   :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #466 on: May 27, 2019, 08:30:57 PM »
On April 19 of this year,  I had three consecutive, nearly identical dreams, in which a large zoo animal, usually a lion, somehow suddenly got loose and grabbed a person.  When I'd hear all the commotion and screams, I'd look and see a group of people gathered around, trying to get the lion or other man-eating tiger off the person.

The third dream in this series was the most vivid, and involved a lion, and the group of people was large and tightly clustered around the victim, and they pulled and pulled, and pulled, trying to pull the lion off the person's head.

I watched as they did and as thney managed to wrestle the lion, suddenly the lion which had a tight hold on the victim's face and head, came free, and when it did, the victim's face and head was ripped away, leaving the body with a hollow skull.  There was one artery still spurting blood upward from the neck, and one person in the crowd tried to put pressure on the spurting artery, and I said, "that won't do any good now".

(As a BTW, I've learned from 38 years of dream analysis, that a man-eating or flesh-eating carnivore (large, such as grizzly, lion, tiger) attacking a human means cancer in the dream world nearly all the time.)  Further, a couple of months ago when my brother-in-law was diagnosed with glioblastoma, his doctor told us that type of cancer never metastasizes anywhere else in the body--it remains in the brain and continues to destroy the brain until the patient dies.

Upon awakening I thought of what the doctor had just told us, and then thought of how the only thing eaten in the dream was the brain, so these dreams apparently refer to glioblastoma.  The dreams were vivid and unsettling to say the least.

Then on a few days later on April 22, I was walking along my trail and stopped to say "hi" to Cedar and for some reason I began to thank Cedar for casually telling me a few years ago, when I would walk past,  "there is something you should know.  I did eventually learn what it was and that was several years ago, but still on Apr. 22, I wanted to thank him again for telling me that, and suddenly Cedar said, "There is something else you should know."  So I thanked Cedar and wondered what it would be this time.

Then later that night of April 22, I had a dream where I was indoors, and looked outside and saw hubby with a saw and some tools, and doing something with wood, and suddenly noticed a large lion very close to him.  But the lion wasn't looking at him.  The lion was looking at me.   Then all of a sudden the lion was walking toward me, staring at me the whole time, and ignoring hubby who was only a foot or two away from the lion.  The lion had such a huge head!  And he was walking toward me, and I screamed bloody murder.  I screamed so loud that my hard-of-hearing hubby awoke!  I was screaming so loud and feeling totally fearful.  It was impossible to get back to sleep for the longest time, and dream analysis was fairly easy--brain cancer is coming for me (unless I change something in my life/lifestyle).

Long story short, I went cold turkey off the computer the next day, April 23 and would not walk within 15-20' of it if hubby was online.  A lot of research and data gathering has provided me with two important pieces of information:
1) our telephone answering machine (which was only a few feet form our computer) was beaming microwaves, 24/7, unbeknownst to us.  It came packaged with 2 cordless phones, which we never once used.  But with or without the cordless phones, that base unit beams microwave signals to the cordless units 24/7--even if you smashed them to bits and then burned them!  Still it beams.

2) It is the electric field, not the magnetic field that was another big problem in the vicinity of our computer desk.  I discovered the electric field around our "outlet strips" is extremely high--dangerous, actually, and the reason is "ungrounded appliances".  When you plug a two-prong corded lamp or modem or anything with only a two-prong plug into an outlet strip with the usual three hole receptacles, you are using an ungrounded "appliance" in a grounded outlet strip.  I'm no expert in this, but have learned this from the owner's manual that came with the TriField emf meter, Model TR2.

3)  our little Lenovo might be like many other laptops (I really don't know).  It has some dangerous readings of its own, but I found that if I sit as far away as humanly possibly, so that I can barely touch the keyboard, the emf readings are within the safety zone.  And BTW, our main computer, the iMac and this little laptop are always hard wired to the internet.

I haven't tested the wifi yet, as we don't ordinarily use either computer with wifi, but will test it asap.

Long story short, I've made a few changes in our computer desk arrangement, including unplugging the answering machine, getting out our old/ancient one, and starting over.  The readings in the vicinity of our computer now are very low as long as it is about 6' away from the outlet strip, and we are not using wifi.

I know some of this is not about dreams, per se, but the whole thing is related.

These dreams, in my opinion, have saved my life.

A few days after the April 22 dream, I had a seemingly whimsical dream, but on analysis, feel it is related.  In this later dream, I had climbed up on the roof for some reason, and at the edge there were three plants growing--all dark green and leafy such as lettuce, mustard and something like collards, and I saw them as I got up there.  When I saw the roof I realized it was in bad shape and in need of repair.  Plus I noticed a weed growing that strongly resembled Lamb's Quarter, but it was still short enough that it hadn't created the seed head yet which has thousands of tiny seeds that are produced.  This weed was still only about 2' tall, so I grabbed it and plucked it out of the roof, and folded it up, then threw it off the roof and down to the ground so it could not take root or grow again.

Upon awakening I realized the roof or ceiling in a dream often means the head, brain, or top of the body.  A weed obviously is something that doesn't belong, and I was able to get rid of the weed that had started to take root, but which had not "gone to seed" yet.  I'm of the opinion that the weed represented the thing that did not belong in the brain that was in the early stages--early enough to eradicate.  Also, the presence of the three different types of greens suggests I need to eat more of them.

Well, sorry for the novelette.  I knew I could not sit back down at the computer desk until it felt safe, which it does now.  Still I find myself thinking I spent too much time on the computer in years past, and hope to pare back a bit.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #467 on: May 28, 2019, 04:54:13 AM »
Ilinda, It's so good to have you back on the boards, and to have Town Hall up and running again.

Very interesting dream analysis on your part!  It does make sense that the roof of the house might correspond to a head, and that a weed might represent a tumor or something not belonging.

Also very interesting about the lion. 

It seems like a wise move to switch answering machines.  Ours is ancient here, and we'll probably never modernize it.  :)

Wifi, though, is something I wonder about.  We have it, mainly so the boys can use their school laptops.  But I guess, as you described, it would be possible to use an Ethernet connection with a laptop, instead of the Wifi?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #468 on: May 28, 2019, 08:06:21 PM »
On April 19 of this year,  I had three consecutive, nearly identical dreams, in which a large zoo animal, usually a lion, somehow suddenly got loose and grabbed a person.  When I'd hear all the commotion and screams, I'd look and see a group of people gathered around, trying to get the lion or other man-eating tiger off the person.

The third dream in this series was the most vivid, and involved a lion, and the group of people was large and tightly clustered around the victim, and they pulled and pulled, and pulled, trying to pull the lion off the person's head.

I watched as they did and as thney managed to wrestle the lion, suddenly the lion which had a tight hold on the victim's face and head, came free, and when it did, the victim's face and head was ripped away, leaving the body with a hollow skull.  There was one artery still spurting blood upward from the neck, and one person in the crowd tried to put pressure on the spurting artery, and I said, "that won't do any good now".

(As a BTW, I've learned from 38 years of dream analysis, that a man-eating or flesh-eating carnivore (large, such as grizzly, lion, tiger) attacking a human means cancer in the dream world nearly all the time.)  Further, a couple of months ago when my brother-in-law was diagnosed with glioblastoma, his doctor told us that type of cancer never metastasizes anywhere else in the body--it remains in the brain and continues to destroy the brain until the patient dies.

Upon awakening I thought of what the doctor had just told us, and then thought of how the only thing eaten in the dream was the brain, so these dreams apparently refer to glioblastoma.  The dreams were vivid and unsettling to say the least.

Then on a few days later on April 22, I was walking along my trail and stopped to say "hi" to Cedar and for some reason I began to thank Cedar for casually telling me a few years ago, when I would walk past,  "there is something you should know.  I did eventually learn what it was and that was several years ago, but still on Apr. 22, I wanted to thank him again for telling me that, and suddenly Cedar said, "There is something else you should know."  So I thanked Cedar and wondered what it would be this time.

Then later that night of April 22, I had a dream where I was indoors, and looked outside and saw hubby with a saw and some tools, and doing something with wood, and suddenly noticed a large lion very close to him.  But the lion wasn't looking at him.  The lion was looking at me.   Then all of a sudden the lion was walking toward me, staring at me the whole time, and ignoring hubby who was only a foot or two away from the lion.  The lion had such a huge head!  And he was walking toward me, and I screamed bloody murder.  I screamed so loud that my hard-of-hearing hubby awoke!  I was screaming so loud and feeling totally fearful.  It was impossible to get back to sleep for the longest time, and dream analysis was fairly easy--brain cancer is coming for me (unless I change something in my life/lifestyle).

Long story short, I went cold turkey off the computer the next day, April 23 and would not walk within 15-20' of it if hubby was online.  A lot of research and data gathering has provided me with two important pieces of information:
1) our telephone answering machine (which was only a few feet form our computer) was beaming microwaves, 24/7, unbeknownst to us.  It came packaged with 2 cordless phones, which we never once used.  But with or without the cordless phones, that base unit beams microwave signals to the cordless units 24/7--even if you smashed them to bits and then burned them!  Still it beams.

2) It is the electric field, not the magnetic field that was another big problem in the vicinity of our computer desk.  I discovered the electric field around our "outlet strips" is extremely high--dangerous, actually, and the reason is "ungrounded appliances".  When you plug a two-prong corded lamp or modem or anything with only a two-prong plug into an outlet strip with the usual three hole receptacles, you are using an ungrounded "appliance" in a grounded outlet strip.  I'm no expert in this, but have learned this from the owner's manual that came with the TriField emf meter, Model TR2.

3)  our little Lenovo might be like many other laptops (I really don't know).  It has some dangerous readings of its own, but I found that if I sit as far away as humanly possibly, so that I can barely touch the keyboard, the emf readings are within the safety zone.  And BTW, our main computer, the iMac and this little laptop are always hard wired to the internet.

I haven't tested the wifi yet, as we don't ordinarily use either computer with wifi, but will test it asap.

Long story short, I've made a few changes in our computer desk arrangement, including unplugging the answering machine, getting out our old/ancient one, and starting over.  The readings in the vicinity of our computer now are very low as long as it is about 6' away from the outlet strip, and we are not using wifi.

I know some of this is not about dreams, per se, but the whole thing is related.

These dreams, in my opinion, have saved my life.

A few days after the April 22 dream, I had a seemingly whimsical dream, but on analysis, feel it is related.  In this later dream, I had climbed up on the roof for some reason, and at the edge there were three plants growing--all dark green and leafy such as lettuce, mustard and something like collards, and I saw them as I got up there.  When I saw the roof I realized it was in bad shape and in need of repair.  Plus I noticed a weed growing that strongly resembled Lamb's Quarter, but it was still short enough that it hadn't created the seed head yet which has thousands of tiny seeds that are produced.  This weed was still only about 2' tall, so I grabbed it and plucked it out of the roof, and folded it up, then threw it off the roof and down to the ground so it could not take root or grow again.

Upon awakening I realized the roof or ceiling in a dream often means the head, brain, or top of the body.  A weed obviously is something that doesn't belong, and I was able to get rid of the weed that had started to take root, but which had not "gone to seed" yet.  I'm of the opinion that the weed represented the thing that did not belong in the brain that was in the early stages--early enough to eradicate.  Also, the presence of the three different types of greens suggests I need to eat more of them.

Well, sorry for the novelette.  I knew I could not sit back down at the computer desk until it felt safe, which it does now.  Still I find myself thinking I spent too much time on the computer in years past, and hope to pare back a bit.

ilinda, thank you for sharing your dream, which in is a very prophetic, wise and valuable dream - to others as well as yourself.
Thanks you much for sharing it,
I will be reading and re-reading it, since I also have to rid my area of some of the potentially harmful, fields...
All The Best,
Barb T.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #469 on: May 29, 2019, 08:30:20 PM »
I will test the wifi ASAP, and report what I find here, as well in a more appropriate location, so it will be hard to miss, as most people seem to use wifi these days.  We have friends with three small children whose entire house is wifi enabled.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #470 on: May 29, 2019, 08:32:14 PM »
it would be possible to use an Ethernet connection with a laptop, instead of the Wifi?
Yes, that is the way our little Lenovo is used.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #471 on: August 06, 2019, 11:34:27 AM »
Dream notes:  Nightmare   Son Wes and I were on the shore of an ocean. Perhaps it was the Gulf. Some waves were towering at times, wave movement was chaotic and curved, as if the tides were really disrupted... Water and sand were black, water seemed so disturbed. Everything seemed in tones of gray, light grey, charcoal, black. I Kept saying, “we need to get out of here, did you see that?!” stuff like that.

There was a sucking sound and motion of the water then and we really ran. No recollection of being trapped by the waters or harmed. As I awoke for awhile, the dream wasn’t over, the word “roiling” went through my mind.  (roiling) 1. roil
                                                       LITERARY
                                  make (a liquid) turbid or muddy by disturbing the sediment.
                                 "winds roil these waters"

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #472 on: August 06, 2019, 04:22:32 PM »
Very interesting Barb that you and your family weren't personally threatened by the event - maybe due to special protection?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #473 on: August 06, 2019, 05:29:57 PM »
Wow, Barb, do you think your dream was giving you previews of what the Gulf might experience in the near future?  Obviously a place you won't want to hang around and hopefully you will know when it's "time to get out of here".

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #474 on: August 06, 2019, 08:20:23 PM »
Very interesting Barb that you and your family weren't personally threatened by the event - maybe due to special protection?

RR, I was strongly concerned but we weren't harmed. Like being in the middle of a movie, seeing it but not getting clobbered by the waves, not getting sucked out to sea etc.
sort of a detached viewpoint...
I'd like to think we have some kind of spiritual protection...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #475 on: August 06, 2019, 08:27:44 PM »
Wow, Barb, do you think your dream was giving you previews of what the Gulf might experience in the near future?  Obviously a place you won't want to hang around and hopefully you will know when it's "time to get out of here".

ilinda, I did sort of mull over the dream.
First I thought about freakish "black water and sand" then when the word "roiled" popped into my mind. I then realized the "blackness" might be the oil spill gunk, sunk down into the sands years ago, under the Gulf. Then I had the thought, the gunk might be brought to the surface by raging winds, tidal disturbances and perhaps some earth movements.
I don't have total certainty this is what the Gulf would look like in a PX scenario, but I do feel it is possible.
Yes, hopefully we will know when it is time to get out.
Thanks for your thoughts...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW