Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Let's find Planet X started by Ed  (Read 164319 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Let's find Planet X started by Ed
« on: December 07, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »
Hi All, worth a re-post, Sirivedin's thread from last summer, on the old forum
"Russian people prepare their houses for Planet X."
It was in Russian.
- Barb
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fraef.ucoz.ru%2Fforum%2F12-1-1&sl=ru&tl=en&history_state0=

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sirivedin (Supar)
Username: Supar

Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 10:35 am:
Hi everyone,
I found a very interesting video clip of the construction company in Russia that built the extremely strong houses to prepare for the passing of planet X. I think they have some useful techniques that we can apply to our safe house.
Check this out !
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 06:25:51 AM by Yowbarb »

Supar

Re: People around the world watching for Planet X?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 02:04:44 PM »
Hi YowBarb,

Thanks for a re-post. That's why I received several comments, recently.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 05:38:45 PM »
Hi Supar,
Hi All,
Some miscellaneous discussions

-Yowbarb

1) New Scientist (United Kingdom)
A world wide science magazine. They published a featured article about the search for
an unknown planet in the outer solar system. It is referred as 'Planet X' in the 11 January
2008 issue of the magazine.
http://www.newscientist.com/contents/issue/2638.html link doesn
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 01:04:55 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 01:26:00 PM »
These are a little sensational and the time frame may be a bit off - maybe some of it is even
satirical -but this shows some more discussion.
Some of these stories may get people thinking about their survival:
First, in Australia
http://www.news.com.au/features/invisible-star-shooting-comets-at-earth/comments-e6frflor-1225840140357
Top stories Invisible star 'shooting comets at Earth'
By Paul Sutherland at The Sun March 12, 2010 5:07 PM

Brown dwarf could have caused mass extinctions
Star is invisible and a long way away
But heat-seeking telescope may find it.

[Story follows]

- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 01:41:07 PM »
Vocabulary Note at bottom of page. Word: Boffin

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2889372/Earth-under-attack-from-Death-Star.html The Sun News March 14 2010
Earth Under Attack From Death Star 
[Yowbarb's Note: Here they have posted a cartoon of dinosaurs dawdling about while a huge object is hurtling
toward them from the sky.]

By PAUL SUTHERLAND, Sun Spaceman
Published: 12 Mar 2010

AN invisible star may be circling the Sun and causing deadly comets to bombard the Earth, scientists said yesterday.
The brown dwarf - up to five times the size of Jupiter - could be to blame for mass extinctions that occur here every 26 million
years.
The star - nicknamed Nemesis by Nasa scientists - would be invisible as it only emits infrared light and is incredibly distant.
Nemesis is believed to orbit our solar system at 25,000 times the distance of the Earth to the Sun.
As it spins through the galaxy, its gravitational pull drags icy bodies out of the Oort Cloud - a vast sphere of rock and dust twice
as far away as Nemesis.
These "snowballs" are thrown towards Earth as comets, causing devastation similar to the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs
65 million years ago.
Now Nasa boffins believe they will be able to find Nemesis using a new heat-seeking telescope that began scanning the skies in
January.
The Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer - expected to find a thousand brown dwarfs within 25 light years of the Sun - has
already
sent back a photo of a comet possibly dislodged from the Oort
Cloud.
Scientists' first clue to the existence of Nemesis was the bizarre orbit of a dwarf planet called Sedna.
Boffins* believe its unusual, 12,000-year-long oval orbit could be explained by a massive celestial body.
Mike Brown, who discovered Sedna in 2003, said: "Sedna is a very odd object - it shouldn't be there.
"The only way to get on an eccentric orbit is to have some giant body kick you - so what is out there?"
Professor John Matese, of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, said most comets come from the same part of the Oort Cloud.
He added: "There is statistically significant evidence that this concentration of comets could be caused by a companion to the
Sun."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2889372/Earth-under-attack-from-Death-Star.html#ixzz0iehZ9xEY   

......................................................................................

Word Note: Boffin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boffin

In the slang of the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India and South Africa, boffins are scientists, medical doctors, engineers, and other people engaged in technical or scientific research. The word boffin (or boff—often as an insult[1]) can also be used to refer to any particularly clever person.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:29:48 PM by Yowbarb »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Let's find Planet X
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 02:18:57 PM »
There is much information on the net about Nemesis, Hercolubus, Nibiru, and of course Planet X. Where is it? Is it visible? What evidence is there out there? Any and all evidence should be posted here, and we can disseminate what is valid or not, as a team. Let's find that rascal!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Let's find Planet X
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 10:56:53 AM »
There is much information on the net about Nemesis, Hercolubus, Nibiru, and of course Planet X. Where is it? Is it visible? What evidence is there out there? Any and all evidence should be posted here, and we can disseminate what is valid or not, as a team. Let's find that rascal!

Hello Ed
I agree, let's try to nail it down where it is for sure and when it will be here...(Is it just out of sight
?) and I welcome imput from any scientists here - Jacco, anyone.
There is one Topic which was posted awhile ago, "We have our brown dwarf" did you see it?
For my part I feel it is there and see the signs but do not know where it is... I should read up
on what Marshall has written and some articles...
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 07:09:53 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 10:58:59 AM »
PS in one of Marshall's films he did state it is in a comet like orbit which causes it to
be more unpredictable... That totally resonates as truth to me.
Back later,
Yowbarb

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2010, 08:36:08 PM »
What is this object. It isn't a dwarf star or the such, but it really doesn't appear to be Mars. The UFO's are an extra surprise.  Planet X? It's Moving!! Update 040910 @ 1:15 am EST   I only see 1 moon around it. Either this guy is super lucky, or he isn't showing us all of his cards.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2010, 08:42:06 PM »
We need people from all corners of this planet to look for this thing, especially people in the southern hemisphere.  Amateur astronomers usually see stuff before the space agencies. It's there, we just aren't finding it yet.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 07:21:02 PM »
We need people from all corners of this planet to look for this thing, especially people in the southern hemisphere.  Amateur astronomers usually see stuff before the space agencies. It's there, we just aren't finding it yet.

On the old Town Hall there were a few threads about finding Planet X - I started a couple of them. Here's one:
Planet X Astronomy
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:13:16 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 07:29:26 PM »
Carlos I invite you to join in on the discussion of finding Planet X... you live pretty far south?
I remember on the old Town Hall in "Beautiful places to look for Planet X" you had visited  -not lived at -
a very southerly point on the planet...
http://planetxforecast.com/discus/messages/26/12733.html?1251316019
Any ideas? Do you have a telescope?
All The Best, and it is good to see you here on the New Town Hall.
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:36:59 PM by Yowbarb »

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2010, 09:04:30 PM »
Hello Barbara !  Long time no talk ! My fault, though. However, I always visited the chats and never missed Marshall Masters interviews. They are great as always and very instructive. I quote him and this site to my fellow country friends. I participate in some of them there. One of them is called "Brasil2012", a general discussion group like this. In this group, Planet X suffers ups and downs in popularity (if I can say so) and also in search mode. Currently we are flirting with the idea that we have being pushed / led all this time to look into the wrong direction, i.e. from the southern latitudes' skies.

Yes, I've been to Punta Arenas. It is a beautiful piece of land, hard, harsh and delicate at the same time. Chilean people there are very friendly. I do recommend a visit. But I am not sure if we would be granted spotting Planet X with a fair private telescope. We would have already heard someone shouting having seen it by this time.

Barb,
I am worried. There is something in the air definitely. Brazil is not a place for earthquakes. Two weeks ago a series of more than 60 small quakes (less than 3's) started over a place in Brazil never used to have one quake at all. A new crack of secondary "fissure" appeared from nowhere. In other case oil moved to places where it was not present at all 20 years ago, telling us that great pressures are active. Same oil is coming up at temperatures of above 900F from testing holes.
I am also worried about Yellowstone. The sequence of small quakes near Utah and other states. Iceland volcano seems to belong to a belt that crosses american / canadian / mexican territory.
People here saw the Moon changing color to a reddish tone on a clear night sky. This was seen from different places. Never ocurred again.
Spiritual channels saying that something is expected for the period August / October that will help awakening.

My best regards to you and all the good people on this site. Sorry for my being quiet all this time.

Carlos

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 09:15:44 PM »
Welcome, Carlos. Your assistance is appreciated. I happened upon this, but it doesn't go deeper.

Planet X found by NASA. Sunday, 3 January 2010
A whistleblower at NASA claims that they have discovered planet X or Nibiru and have calculated that it is heading our way.

Scientists at NASA claim that Planet X showed up clearly on Xmas day on various powerful telescopes throughout the World but they have been ordered to keep quite about it to prevent panic among the population.

Various writers claim that the Mayan calendar predicts the coming of planet X in the year 2012 which will lead to the destruction of earth as we know it.

It is known that there are various underground bases around the planet provided for some world leaders and the so called elite.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 09:33:01 PM »
Hello Barbara !  Long time no talk ! My fault, though. However, I always visited the chats and never missed Marshall Masters interviews. They are great as always and very instructive. I quote him and this site to my fellow country friends. I participate in some of them there. One of them is called "Brasil2012", a general discussion group like this. In this group, Planet X suffers ups and downs in popularity (if I can say so) and also in search mode. Currently we are flirting with the idea that we have being pushed / led all this time to look into the wrong direction, i.e. from the southern latitudes' skies.

Yes, I've been to Punta Arenas. It is a beautiful piece of land, hard, harsh and delicate at the same time. Chilean people there are very friendly. I do recommend a visit. But I am not sure if we would be granted spotting Planet X with a fair private telescope. We would have already heard someone shouting having seen it by this time.

Barb,
I am worried. There is something in the air definitely. Brazil is not a place for earthquakes. Two weeks ago a series of more than 60 small quakes (less than 3's) started over a place in Brazil never used to have one quake at all. A new crack of secondary "fissure" appeared from nowhere. In other case oil moved to places where it was not present at all 20 years ago, telling us that great pressures are active. Same oil is coming up at temperatures of above 900F from testing holes.
I am also worried about Yellowstone. The sequence of small quakes near Utah and other states. Iceland volcano seems to belong to a belt that crosses american / canadian / mexican territory.
People here saw the Moon changing color to a reddish tone on a clear night sky. This was seen from different places. Never ocurred again.
Spiritual channels saying that something is expected for the period August / October that will help awakening.

My best regards to you and all the good people on this site. Sorry for my being quiet all this time.

Carlos
Estimados Carlos, it sounds like you have been very busy listening to Marshalls broadcasts and the chat and reading and so on - that is
very important too. Also that is interesting about your participation in the Brazil2012 group.
Thanks very much for your imput.
Also I wasn't following the Brazil earth changes so much, I appreciate your posting about them.
It is enlightening. Yes that worries me too...
We don't seem to have a South American survival Board so recently I put a Latin American topic under west coast quakes.

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=351.0 Sort of out of place but it starts with Baja California and goes down .. "La informaci
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:45:22 PM by Yowbarb »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!