Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Consciousness Hypostasis  (Read 23791 times)

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
Re: Consciousness Hypostasis
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2019, 11:25:52 AM »
Very Glad you like it.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2019, 11:41:50 AM »
I started this conversation back in 8/2010 about consciousness connecting DNA. And also with a reference to Gregg Braden by Linda.

Here a youtube 12/15/2019 talk by Gregg Braden on DNA. Most watch.

Scientists "We Have Never Seen Anything Like This" | Gregg Braden Discoveries
https://youtu.be/zy6mVAb-UjU

Let learn to not just love one another but love everyone and everything because we make and we are a integral part of everything in this universe. I will say it again, we are one.

8hertz,  :) thanks for your recent posts here. It's great to see you on here.
Happy Holidays,
Barb T.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2019, 04:56:07 PM »
Very Glad you like it.
Am loving it.  The video locked up at 11:55 and no matter what I try, it won't go forward.  It is sort of stuttering at 11:55.  I even backed out of the whole thing and reloaded the link, and there it was again, locked at 11:55.  Will try later, as THAT is one video that is a total winner!

Even without seeing the rest (for now) I can say this "field" Greg Braden is talking is the same one that is the subject of Lynne McTaggarts book, The Field.  It is so good that a number of people are researching this area, and it will probably quickly transform humankind.

THANKS for posting this!!! 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW