Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Poleshift has started? Sunset and rise position has changed over 30 degrees?  (Read 25735 times)

Amy Evans

Before it's News
By Greg Ericson (Editor)
 Contributor profile | More stories
Sunday, December 12, 2010 8:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EngAS0zFjf8

Poleshift has started and it's moving fast. We see all over the world strange weather patterns and increasing amounts of floods. Many people have reported significant changes in sunset/sunrise times. Also moon's and constellation positions seems to be altered in some weird manner.

A lot more people are aying attention now

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Tonite is the best in a week or two, to see the sky. It has a haze and I can barely see the moon. It is getting frustrating. Can anyone validate any of what this guy is saying? As you all know, I have been calculating a sun/moon tilt of about 20 degrees, but, depending on where the north pole has moved to, who knows what he might be seeing.  He also has a clip on 9th dimension Pleiadean channeling, in case you are interested.  ed

_cj_

ive said it before and ill say it again - everything is where it should be - hundreds of thousands have people self aligining telescopes / lightswitch / GOTO ( whatever you want to call them )

they keep a data of star maps so when they set up they take reference points from specific stars - if the earth had tilted none of these would work - there would be a world wide outcry

i repeat - everything is is where it should be

regards,

alex

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Alex, when I read data that says the sun should peak at 30 dgrees(example only), and I go out and can see it with my own eyes to be more than 45 degrees, I can believe. BTW, yes, once the telescopes are locked on to a certain 'target', the position of the stars are the same, 'relatively'. The scopes just follow the arc of rotation in the sky.   ed

noproblemo2

see it with my own eyes to be more than 45 degrees, I can believe.

So by your eye sight of range this is progressing ?  Because the range here has changed to my sight of range as well. Dh thinks I'm wacky and it's just due to the season changes

_cj_

ohh well - we'll agree to disagree on this one

regards,

alex

Bill

I have to agree with cj on this. I think the planet (earth) is rotating as it is supposed to and that it's axis is also where it should be. The original story on this subject is not our axis pole wondering, but our magnetic pole. North will still be north on a compass because the magnetic pole is moving north. If you want to make observation's of the axis pole shift you need to set up something to spot the polar star, which currently is polaris( the north star).

CINERUSS

I use an iphone app for finding star positions.  It does not require alignment to any celestial object.  It relies on a built in compass that has so far proved accurate and showing the stars in their exact place.

Bill

Cineruss, I also use an App with my phone. I absolutly love it, before I got it I had a difficult time identifying things in the night sky. Now I don't miss Identify anything it is fantastic.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
CJ, let me give you a history of how this subject came about. First, it was noticed that the sky had a pink tint. Then, we were basically having 360 degree sunsets this last summer. About a year ago, or so, I started watching the sun and moon, for position, according to a certain site I use as reference. The end of June, for example, the peak of the sun should be no higher than 72 degrees, and it was actually more than 90 degrees. I mentioned on another forum, back then, that this phenomena was occuring. Then, this last fall, the sunset was supposed to be NW, as the sun was rising NE. However, the sun was setting SW. This was verified by many here. All I mention is my observations, and make opinion on what I find. It is most welcomed for disagreement. I am not without mistakes. Lately, I can't even hardly get a quick glance at the sun, or moon. This makes it difficult to state my observations pertaining to the discussion we are having. I have noticed that several of our recent members have quite a lot of knowledge in astronomical matters. This is a good thing, and we all should agree, to disagree.  ed

noproblemo2

OK, will agree to disagree when need be here    ;D ;D

Jimfarmer

"i repeat - everything is is where it should be"

Well, I spoke to an amateur astronomer a few months ago, and he said that the various constellations were not where they should be.

I once checked the position of the moon's rise against data in the  Internet site of the US Naval Observatory,  for my location and that date, and it was at least 30 degrees too far south.

noproblemo2

Jim, I agree with you here, last night was clear and the little dipper was UPSIDE down !!!!

Yowbarb

Alex, when I read data that says the sun should peak at 30 dgrees(example only), and I go out and can see it with my own eyes to be more than 45 degrees, I can believe. BTW, yes, once the telescopes are locked on to a certain 'target', the position of the stars are the same, 'relatively'. The scopes just follow the arc of rotation in the sky.   ed

Also, as I believe you mentioned the moon rises way up higher in the sky than it used to...

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile

Site Updates in Progress