Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: UFOs and False Flag "Disclosure."  (Read 8262 times)

billy861

Re: UFOs and False Flag "Disclosure."
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2011, 01:49:24 AM »
Thanks, I didn't have to go searching after all.. was a long day at work too... I read the book Horn wrote before this one you mention.. "Stargate 2012"..  I think that was the title, can't find the book any where..
   I'm a numbers person.. God knows this and speaks to me in this manner.. A lot!   A few years ago, the numbers 33 & 37 were popping up before me every where... I had a connection with 33, it being the age our Lord at the cross & resurection... So one day I'm listening to this Christian radio show, and this man "Tom Horn" is speaking... He mentions the number 33, and all it is tied too... Several things.. Well, naturally I was very curious.. He was promoting the book I mentioned above.. When I got home, I logged on the computer, went to the webs site to look for the book.. I was amazed when I found it, the order# of the book was 937...  My license plate is "John 9:37"... Bible verse..   Also while I was listening earlier to him on the radio speaking about the things tied to the number 33, he mentioned Roswell, New Mexico being at 33 degree's north... Well, when I was on the computer, I had to check this out also..  The very first search result not only placed Roswell at 33 degree's north, but more precise 33.37 degrees...
   Any way, I could go on and on... But in this book of his he mentions the Nephelim from Chapter 6 of Genesis... Claims they are the fallen Angels, and that they are tied to our modern day Aliens and UFO's... That they're not good.. And I sense this too...
   Oh, one more thing about Roswell.. He claims in the book that it was no accident, that it was actually a marker.. The spot in Roswell where the UFO supposedly crashed is exactly 2012 nautical miles from the equator.. And that theres an exact opposite location in Israel where Jesus ascended into Heaven.. Which is also 2012 miles from the Equator, and 2012 miles from another line in (the one that goes from north to south)...
   Pretty interesting stuff... There's plenty more, but I'm losing steam fast... way to late for me to be up... 1:47am :)

Maybe I'll add more later..
William

augonit

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2011, 04:51:51 AM »
Very interesting! I gotta check it out.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 07:29:02 PM »
A very interesting article at http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_galacticfederations19.htm :

[start excerpt]
No False-Flag ET Invasion
ET Council
War With Grey-Draco Reptilian ETs is Won

by Alfred Lambremont Webre
Seattle Exopolitics Examiner
August 30, 2011
from Examiner Website

In an exclusive ExopoliticsTV interview with a human representative-contactee of the extraterrestrial governance council known as the Andromeda Council it has been revealed that the war of liberation against a 4th dimensional Orion Grey and Draco reptilian alliance has been won by the forces of the Andromeda Council as of the 3rd quarter of 2011.

The attempted the occupation of Earth, our Moon and Mars by this grey-Reptilian alliance is over. The defeated grey-reptilian forces have been sent via Stargate into the far reaches of our universe.

The Andromeda Council representative states in his ExopoliticsTV interview that the forces of the 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian forces that remain on Earth consist of small pockets of isolated forces around such as Washington, DC.

According to the Andromeda Council representative, the defeat of the Orion Grey and Reptilian occupation force on Earth, moon and Mars has the effect of leaving the Illuminati and Anunnaki power structure on Earth, moon and Mars without any effective 4th dimensional back-up.

Any attempt by the remaining grey and reptilian forces to assist Illuminati “false flag ET invasion” will be defeated, and any false flag ET invasion will fail.
[end excerpt]

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 08:13:31 AM »
Here is a channeling from another source that includs mention of the war between ET groups.

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2011/09/15/from-james-gilliland-eceti-news-mary-magdalene-on-earth-changes/

" From James Gilliland: [ECETI News] Mary Magdalene on Earth Changes
What was once an Eden designed to be a platform for evolution into the highest expression and a cosmic zoo; so to speak was seeded by these 12 Star Nations. The Earth was hijacked over the years by renegade self-serving forces seen and unseen. These are spoken of in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth and are mentioned many times in ancient cultures as the Archons. These negative elements have infiltrated the highest institutions on Earth yet they with their puppets are now experiencing the karmic consequences of their actions. There has been a great war in the heavens with the controllers, grey and reptilian races which is now over. Those in service to the Creator have been victorious. Now the process of ending the tyranny on Earth is well underway. These brothers and sisters on high are returning as the Hopi Prophecy predicts along with many other indigenous cultures. "  (my emphasis)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...