Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: UFOS in the media: See this amazing recent compilation  (Read 7271 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
UFOS in the media: See this amazing recent compilation
« on: May 18, 2011, 11:22:53 AM »
Many of the Members have seen some of these videos, but this is an amazing compilation posted in March on Youtube. Worth watching.

A relative sent me this, he saw this on Facebook. Not something you see every day and these were covered in the media. - Yowbarb

VIDEOhttp://youtu.be/87PRVP4EQAo

Uploaded by fidockave213 on Mar 31, 2011

UFO mainstream media coverage MASS SIGHTINGS taking place.

This video deals with more recent UFO phenomenon and the reality of it present in todays news media, so real infact airports have begun to be shut down temporarily on account of them.
 To those complaining about background music mute the volume or simply dont watch this. i made this video for a friend not you. i wanted to include more footage however youtube only allow 15 minutes max so i had to cut it back a bit. hope it wakes some people up.

inselemel

Re: UFOS in the media: See this amazing recent compilation
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 12:15:29 PM »
As a Brit to me it's still puzzling, why both BBC and Sky news (UK Sky news) have not even put the UFO over Jerusalem on their websites never mind not mentioning it on air.  ::) Even if the producers etc of the news etc don't believe at's a UFO surely the fact that it was Dome of the Rock would be newsworthy. ::) ::) ::)

I think for a UFO story to get on British news a spaceship would have to land either at Downing Street or Buckingham Palace and the aliens would have to knock on the door of No 10 or the Palace.

One of the BBC radio programs that was discussing the FBI releasing papers on UFO sightings was so derogatory and  dismisive and saying "is there anything startling in there or is the usual little green men in saucer shaped craft" even tho everybody else knows they are GREY.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 02:30:17 PM »
As a Brit to me it's still puzzling, why both BBC and Sky news (UK Sky news) have not even put the UFO over Jerusalem on their websites never mind not mentioning it on air.  ::) Even if the producers etc of the news etc don't believe at's a UFO surely the fact that it was Dome of the Rock would be newsworthy. ::) ::) ::)

I think for a UFO story to get on British news a spaceship would have to land either at Downing Street or Buckingham Palace and the aliens would have to knock on the door of No 10 or the Palace.

One of the BBC radio programs that was discussing the FBI releasing papers on UFO sightings was so derogatory and  dismisive and saying "is there anything startling in there or is the usual little green men in saucer shaped craft" even tho everybody else knows they are GREY.  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

For some reason that surprises me that it wouldn't be mroe out in the open in Britain. (Makes me chuckle the idea of it not making the BBC nless they knocked at Number 10 Downing.)
Well let us know if you begin to see more coverage. 

inselemel

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 02:39:36 PM »
Will do, i expect no coverage from the BBC but i am surprised at Sky. The crop circles are either not mentioned or ridiculed as well.  >:( >:( >:(

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 03:16:49 PM »
Will do, i expect no coverage from the BBC but i am surprised at Sky. The crop circles are either not mentioned or ridiculed as well.  >:( >:( >:(

Someone up high in the media must know some of those are for real.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 03:33:23 PM »

Mel I just did a search in Sky News UK 2011 crop circles and here is what I got. There could be other items, but wanted to post this first, hehe,
Yowbarb

Oz Crop Circles Blamed On 'High' Wallabies
 2:04pm UK, Thursday June 25, 2009

PHOTO: Wallabies are creating chaos in the pharmaceutical poppy industry

The marsupials have been snacking on poppies growing in fields in Tasmania, the world's largest producer of legally-grown opium for medicines.

Afterwards, they hop round in circles before crashing on top of the crops and trampling them to the ground.

State attorney general Lara Giddings told a parliamentary hearing: "We have a problem with wallabies entering poppy fields, getting as high as a kite and going around in circles.

"Then they crash. We see crop circles in the poppy industry from wallabies that are high."

Other animals, including deer and sheep, have also been seen "acting weird" after eating the poppy plants, according to an opium industry spokesman.

"There have been many stories about sheep that have eaten some of the poppies after harvesting and they all walk around in circles," Rick Rockliff said.

Tasmania has around 500 farms which supply about 50% of the world's raw material for morphine and other related opiates.

steviecarrick6

• Trusted Member
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 04:06:09 PM »
its certainly a taboo subject here in the uk - i live in northern ireland and dont open the subjects of ufo s - polar shift -the imminent passing from our blind side of planet x - and more. i dont have one single person who i can talk to without being thought of as mad. no one even looks up to the skies at night any more. i recently have seen ufo activity and share it only here on this site. i viewed - in the late evening sky - 3 successive trails of meteorites - travelling and burning out - shadowed by a ufo which was obviously watching them. the ufo then shot across the sky at speed then dissapeared. as for tv stations reporting this or crop circles - they have an agenda of ridicule and ignorance - and as i say - a general sense that anyone thinking this way belongs in the nuthouse.
there are none so deaf as those who do not want to hear.. . . nor none so blind that do not wish to see ..

inselemel

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 07:12:57 AM »
Thanks

Here's a post that i put in another subject (why the UK? re Crop Circles)

Quote from: inselemel on May 18, 2011, 03:51:30 AM
I don't know how serious it was meant to be taken but you can never underestimate the gullibility/stupidity of people. I read somewhere that someone had on the subject of what causes 'crop circles' suggested it was "rutting hedgehogs" - I mean really.

Totally agree with Mr Carrick , all this stuff is still thought of as 'nutjobs' category. I understand that it's obviously not feasible for most sightings to be aired (a lot are not UFO's but that still leaves an awful lot that are UFO's) but the Jerusalem one and the closing of a Chinese airport because of a UFO should of been on the news. I have also seen what looks like 'Stars moving in a V formation' over Glasgow when i was walking the dog at night. I am not an expert but they were far too high up to be anything else but spaceships as i said it looked like stars moving and have only mentioned it to 2 people who go the same spiritualist church as i sometimes do and are a bit more open minded about such stuff.

I was recently looking up stuff on Youtube and www in general and came across lots of stuff re Bonnybridge nr Falkirk which is supposed to be a UFO hotspot, i have been in the area twice and i believe it has strong ley lines as i believe it affected my body (not mind).

http://heritage.scotsman.com/ufos/Bonnybridge-UFOs.2597651.jp

I know that a lot of the sightings will be made up for a laugh or attention, some are misinterpreted and some will be due to the consumption of alcohol but 'The truth is out there'  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZBgHBHQT8

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 12:04:44 AM »
its certainly a taboo subject here in the uk - i live in northern ireland and dont open the subjects of ufo s - polar shift -the imminent passing from our blind side of planet x - and more. i dont have one single person who i can talk to without being thought of as mad. no one even looks up to the skies at night any more. i recently have seen ufo activity and share it only here on this site. i viewed - in the late evening sky - 3 successive trails of meteorites - travelling and burning out - shadowed by a ufo which was obviously watching them. the ufo then shot across the sky at speed then dissapeared. as for tv stations reporting this or crop circles - they have an agenda of ridicule and ignorance - and as i say - a general sense that anyone thinking this way belongs in the nuthouse.

I empathise with you. My son has seen lots of UFOs and he does have witnesses with him when he sees them... he can freely share this in the circles he moves in.. the closest ones... but lots of people he doesn't tell.
I haven't seen the crafts except twice I think I saw through cloaking. Also caught a glimpse of  an alien humanoid and two of my daughters saw the same thing up on our land in the Washington woods. I believe they appear to some people. But the deal is thousands of people have seen the more recent ones, as shown in the news clips, like NYC etc. people just standing ther looking up...
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2011, 06:27:14 PM »
Here are two paragraphs of a channeling from "The Federation" today at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/wanderer31-05-11.html :

[start quote]
Expect several major displays of multiple hundreds of “lighted orb” type sightings in several major cities across Europe and North and Central America in the next several weeks. We are “testing” several appearance patterns we intend to use after hard disclosure and this is in preparation for that.
We have reopened our discussions in our own councils on our own disclosure of photos and videos of our various species to you, but again no consensus has been achieved. We will continue to push for such a resolution as we deem it imperative to the overall process.
[end quote]

inselemel

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 05:14:59 AM »
Here are two paragraphs of a channeling from "The Federation" today at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/wanderer31-05-11.html :

[start quote]
Expect several major displays of multiple hundreds of “lighted orb” type sightings in several major cities across Europe and North and Central America in the next several weeks. We are “testing” several appearance patterns we intend to use after hard disclosure and this is in preparation for that.
We have reopened our discussions in our own councils on our own disclosure of photos and videos of our various species to you, but again no consensus has been achieved. We will continue to push for such a resolution as we deem it imperative to the overall process.
[end quote]

Can't wait - hope 1 of the places is Downing Street, then it might get some serious media attention in the UK.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 08:25:50 AM »
Here is another recent compilation of NASA footage.  Indicates disclosure coming soon?

"Amazing NASA UFO Footage by Jaime Maussan & Santiago Yturria "  at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMX5VxMzv-0&feature=player_embedded#at=55

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 10:55:08 AM »
very authentic souding report from a BBC journalist - he sounds a bit scared if you ask me

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14387365

Regards,

alex

augonit

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2011, 07:42:58 PM »
I thought he gave a very good report.  Very calm and professional.  Didn't sound scared at all to me.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 07:33:13 AM »
very authentic souding report from a BBC journalist - he sounds a bit scared if you ask me

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14387365

Regards,

alex

Alex, good catch! I hadn't heard of that one,
YB

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!