Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: mysterious marks just discovered, pyramid of Giza  (Read 8831 times)

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: mysterious marks just discovered, pyramid of Giza
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 10:34:53 AM »
The Egyptians were prolific with carved reliefs and with writings on the walls. Not a single
meaningful item was found inside except what is purported to be Masons Markings for the
building of the structure.
That was a great video of the Robots view. Glad you put it here.
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 02:18:12 PM »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 02:19:56 PM »
The Egyptians were prolific with carved reliefs and with writings on the walls. Not a single
meaningful item was found inside except what is purported to be Masons Markings for the

In the video it states next report in 2012,  so I'm wondering what this statement is
based upon.
Post the links for your update,
please,
Yowbarb

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 04:11:25 PM »
In the video it states next report in 2012,  so I'm wondering what this statement is
based upon. Post the links for your update,  please, Yowbarb
Well, my statement wasn't actually based on the Video in question about the marks found by the robot.
My statement was meant more that I disagreed with the statement that the Pyramids were meant for burial
of the kings. The Egyptians carved reliefs on the walls and put hieroglyphs everywhere but on the floor in their
structures to signify information. I was just saying that the Great Pyramid lacks the Egyptians usual mode of
operation in decorating everything and personally speaking I have a hard time thinking that it was meant for
a Kings Burial. What the Great Pyramid was for; I have no clue.  :) It must have been a hell of a sight on the
horizon back in the day when it was brand new !
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

inselemel

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2011, 10:58:25 AM »
Howdy again, as promised and a follow on from the UFO beacon post, i would relate other stuff from the crystal skull e-books, i don't know if you would class this as a main course but i found it interesting maybe an accompanying glass of vin. Anyway, in the earlier book 'The Crystal skull Speaks' the author states "During a previous session, you gave a "Mantra" that would open the Great Pyramid? Can you repeat that for us now? (the voice continues to show signs of distress. Carole tries to articulate but cannot for awhile.)"

Very interesting to me a bit like the Lord of the Rings when they are trying to gain entrance into the mines. I do believe it is just a matter of time, 'the perfect timing' if you like.

It also goes on to say "that there is much to be found in our deserts and that which you would call a 'temple' which is now underwater was an area  of communication between the earth and other solar systems"

As with Nostradamus's Lost Book and loads of other stuff - Timing is everything as we wouldn't want stuff getting into the wrong hands.

Inselemel

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...