Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Bless The Beasts Two By Two, Pt 2 helping them survive  (Read 80581 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Bless The Beasts Two By Two, Pt 2 helping them survive
« Reply #240 on: April 09, 2019, 12:47:16 AM »
Yowbarb Note: More info and statistics on this page:

https://campaign.awf.org/poaching-deaths-visualized/

FAIR USE STATEMENT
If you want to aid in the battle against poaching by using these graphics and figures for noncommercial purposes, we welcome your support. We ask that you simply attribute the African Wildlife Foundation appropriately with a link to this page

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #241 on: April 09, 2019, 08:37:29 PM »
I didn't follow their link, but am assuming the data in the graph represent the yearly numbers of deaths by poaching.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #242 on: April 12, 2019, 10:33:57 PM »
I didn't follow their link, but am assuming the data in the graph represent the yearly numbers of deaths by poaching.

Yes the numbers on the dark band show the totals... and it shows the total poaching deaths in India, South Africa and Kenya.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #243 on: August 14, 2019, 11:40:33 AM »
Here's a photo of the baby robin that I found upside-down on a country road this morning and brought home to the "bird hospital".  He was apparently stunned but fluttering his wings when I found him, and was able to chirp at me in the car. 

When we got home, I set him in a safe space between a stone and the side of the bird hospital birdbath in shallow water, just to evaluate whether he was actually injured.  All of his moving parts seemed to be working, though a bit awkwardly.  With the sun becoming intense, we relocated to the porch glider and I rocked him to sleep for a while to the sound of cicadas.  He wasn't interested in taking sweet electrolyte solution with sea salt from a pipette, and becoming sticky after a bit, was relocated to the birdbath for a little wash up.  Afterward, I placed him on a soft bed of grass in one of our 8 "hospital rooms" in the octagonal bird house. 

If all goes well, he may fly off by tomorrow, once he recovers from whatever stunned him.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #244 on: August 14, 2019, 03:31:44 PM »
Wow, it's refreshing to see someone taking such good care of an injured bird.  Maybe it received a glancing blow from car---not enough to kill, but enough to stun.  Here's hoping for the best.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #245 on: August 15, 2019, 06:00:15 AM »
Thanks Ilinda!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW