Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Comet Elenin Forecast for 9/2011 to 1/2012 and the Hopi Blue Star Kachina  (Read 12505 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
COMET ELENIN FORECAST FOR 9/2011 TO 1/2012 AND THE HOPI BLUE STAR KACHINA

Is Comet Elenin the feared Blue Star Kachina of Hopi Prophecy, Planet X, a dwarf sun or an alien mother ship?  To date, approximately 1.5 million web pages are devoted to these concerns, and many with fearsome interest. But is this fear in any way justified? Perhaps so. 

The forecast presented in this program is the result of hundreds of man hours of research by the Planet X Town Hall, Comet Elenin Research Team.

YOUTUBE VIDEO
http://youtu.be/9GMILqaYX3Y

COMET ELENIN LINK PAGE
http://yowusa.com/radio/elenin/elenin.shtml

PLANET X TOWN HALL
http://planetxtownhall.com
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 09:40:59 AM by admin »

noproblemo2

Great info Thanks !!!!

Lori

Just watched it.  Now I've got to convince my husband to watch it.  It might change his mind quickly.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Marshall, thank you, watching it,
Barb

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
This is an excellent video! Thanks for making the time to present a summary of this information in a very well thought out format. I found the Elenin forecast in Part 3 to contain insightful information to help me finalize my planning and to heighten my awareness.
Live long and prosper!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
One detail about the video: 

In part 2 3, during the actual forecasts for specified time periods, the diagram shows Elenin to be out past the Earth when the dialog says that Earth is in Elenin's tail.

I asked www.ask.com the question "Does a comets tail follow behind it?", and the reply, at http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_a_comets_tail_follow_behind_it was:
[start extract]
The tail is actually moving away from the comet. The solar wind pushes the dust and ice particles away from the comet as it melts. The ice particles reflects the light from the sun allowing us to see the tail.   In fact, the comet's tail is never behind it. It is always to one side of its direction of travel.
[end extract]

My question is, where will that tail be as Elenin comes around?  It will not stay in one place relative to the comet; it will be pushed further away towards a line from the Sun through the comet.

EDIT: corrected the video part number; but can't confirm now (computer restrictions).
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 11:35:33 AM by Jimfarmer »

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Excellent good job guys!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Further to my previous reply (#6):

http://spaceguard.rm.iasf.cnr.it/NScience/neo/neo-what/com-tail.htm  explains briefly about comets' ion tails and dust tails, and it shows an animation of those two tails of a comet as it orbits the sun.

The ion tail appears to always lie on the comet's shadow.  The dust tail tries to do the same, but the inertia of the dust particles makes the rotation of the dust tail lag behind the rotation of the ion tail.

Now, if it were strictly true that the tails of a comet always lies on its' shadow, then the only time that Elenin's tails could intersect the Earth (if they were long enough) would be when Elenin is in the ecliptic.  That will happen in late September when Elenin will be between the Sun and the Earth.  By the time that Elenin has passed beyond the orbit of the Earth -- if not long before -- its' tails should be pointing up and out.

Clarifications and corrections?

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Excellent Video!  Thanks Marshall for explaining it all so well that someone like myself can understand it all!

errrv

Yes Jim, I have seen a couple of different theories on the tail. There is even a diagram showing two opposing tails... One bathed in light (charged ions & gas) the other depicted as dark red (dust tail).
If the corona grows to the size of the sun, we will be bathed in it for a few weeks either way.

Great video. I have passed it on & received great comments!
Erv

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
Thank you Marshall the video was well done and easy to understand!
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
I was not aware of the gases produced by "a dirty snowball" Thanks for the chemistry lesson in the video Marshall ....
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
One detail about the video: 
In part 2 3, during the actual forecasts for specified time periods, the diagram shows Elenin to be out past the Earth when the dialog says that Earth is in Elenin's tail.
from extract that jim posted about the tail:
""The tail is actually moving away from the comet. The solar wind pushes the dust and ice particles away from the comet as it melts. The ice particles reflects the light from the sun allowing us to see the tail.   In fact, the comet's tail is never behind it. It is always to one side of its direction of travel." [end extract]

My question is, where will that tail be as Elenin comes around ? 

I guess if push comes to shove then Marshall should have said Debris Tail.
If Elenin goes through great stress by passing through the Ecliptic and perhaps
breaks up in some way then it would be possible for chunks to detach from the
main body and become objects of their own. If they should break the gravitational
bond of the main body then they may fall behind or take a different 'tangent' away
from the main body. I.E. pieces of debris could dislodge from Elenin and that is
the TAIL that is referred to in the video. Debris Tail.
  Pick up some mud or a handfull of dirt and compress it into a mudball; throw it
as hard as you can. What falls off of it as it travels through the air is a debris
tail. The Ionic Tail is totally different.
  I might add that it has already been said by one researcher of Comet Elenin,
Mensur OmerBashich, that Elenin has a cloud of 'debris' 30,000km surrounding the
nucleus. If so, then that cloud could become some of the Debris Tail.
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
If the 'tail is facing away from the comet, it is basically a non factor. The comet will have to see its path within the length of the tail, from earths orbit, for the earth to start passing thru it. Lets speculate the tail is a million miles long; that intersection will be within 24 hrs of crossing the orbittal path, so it's not a biggie.   ed

augonit

When will we be able to see Elenin?  I know it's coming up.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!