Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: MYSTERY BOOMS, TRUMPET SOUNDS, merged Topics  (Read 10733 times)

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: MYSTERY BOOMS, TRUMPET SOUNDS, merged Topics
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2013, 07:27:03 AM »
JKB, I know this certainly isn't an "official"  MSM report, it's a show from Coast to Coast, but there is some interesting information in there.  If your just interested in this topic you may want to start the video at about 50 minutes or so into it.  Might be a little far-fetched, but who knows?  :D

Here is the description listed below the video and the link for the radio program is:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqn1U9w_QoA

Date: 02-28-13
Host: George Noory
Guests: Linda Moulton Howe, Robert Hazen

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe provided an update on the mysterious boom phenomenon of the past two years and its possible connection to "sound weapons." She also discussed Melba Ketchum's five year study of hair, tissue, blood and saliva samples collected from Bigfoot investigators, and oddities surrounding the Martian moon Phobos.

A medically discharged Army veteran, using the psudeonym "Peter Jones," revealed to Linda insights that he learned from a soldier who had recently returned from Iraq and claimed to have deployed a sound weapon to take down a 'high value target.' Jones said he was shown photos, from the aftermath of the weapon's use, which depicted a perfectly spherical hole, about the size of a basketball, blasted through the wall of an Iraqi home. Eerily, photos from inside the home showed an armchair covered in blood and body tissues as well as a solid human heart behind the chair. Jones surmised that the weapon "essentially liquified" the target except for his heart. More here. Linda also spoke with Jones about his observations of low-flying military helicopters maneuvering in search patterns following reports of these mystery booms. Further details.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2013, 02:59:38 PM »
Enlightenme,

Thanks for your post on this.  I listened to the program and it is just awful the ways man comes up with to kill man.  Imagine if we invested all of that effort and scientific knowledge trying to get along and help one another.  I, personally, have never come across such a weapon but I do not doubt their existence.  What a shame.  Part of me though, would like to use that weapon on the people that invented it. >:(
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 06:29:24 AM »
And yet another recent youtube video, with some pretty good MSM news coverage on these mysterious booms.

Myserious Booms Investigation New York News Feb. 27th 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPcambnTVU

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2013, 06:38:12 PM »
And yet another recent youtube video, with some pretty good MSM news coverage on these mysterious booms.

Myserious Booms Investigation New York News Feb. 27th 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPcambnTVU

A Youtube video titled "Myserious [sic] Booms Investigation New York News Feb. 27th 2013"  at  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPcambnTVU  discusses recent mysterious booms in the USA.  See the map beginning at time 2:59, and stop it at time 3:04.  Notice that there are clusters and lines along the Missippi river, the southern Appalachian mountains, and Wyoming to Arizona.  Those border the North American craton and coincide with the Madrid Fault, generally.  Hence, they would seem to be related to major earth movements.

IMAGE North-American-Craton.jpg

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurentia

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 09:16:51 AM »
I heard an odd sound this morning -- March 22, 2013 --  at about 7:20 a.m. EDT (+ or- 2 minutes) coming from outside my residence, possibly skywards and eastwards.  It had two components.  The first was a steady low rumble like a jet airplane but not increasing in intensity and then decreasing like would the sound from a passing jet;  it started suddenly, lasted several seconds at constant intensity, and then stopped suddenly.  The second component was a constant tone, somewhat low in frequency like a person humming at perhaps 400 to 600 hertz, and with a metallic quality, like the sound of large Tibetan gongs, but muted.  The sounds were as loud as common local sounds, perhaps like a radio in the next room.  The rumble was perhaps thunder, but it was too steady, not really an irregular rumble like thunder, and I did not identify it as thunder at the time.

I was lying awake in bed at the time.  I am normally asleep at that time; I don't know what woke me up -- perhaps the sound did, but it was not really loud enough for that.  After it stopped, I thought about it for a short while, checked the time, and went back to sleep.

I have heard that same tone, or something very similar, in Youtube videos of "Mysterious Sounds" from Russia and New Zealand, at least.

Also reporting:  more gurgling drains and a crack in the baseboard in my apartment.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 02:27:38 PM »
Hmm, Interesting Jim.  I can't imagine what all these weird sounds worldwide are.  Some folks are saying that some of the booming noises are from fracking (I saw it listed in the comments section on Suspicious0bservers site as well).

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 04:28:14 PM »
Even one of my best friends who thinks I am insane is starting to question all of the sinkholes around the world.  He brought it up yesterday in the car, not me...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 05:57:16 PM »
I can't imagine what all these weird sounds worldwide are.

Caused by subterranean stresses, either by compression or tension, according to the Zetas.

From http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue155.htm
" Rock under stress is not silent. "

Also search for "mysterious sounds booms" (without quotation marks) in http://www.zetatalk.com/.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2013, 04:49:31 PM »
I can't imagine what all these weird sounds worldwide are.

Caused by subterranean stresses, either by compression or tension, according to the Zetas.

From http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue155.htm
" Rock under stress is not silent. "

Also search for "mysterious sounds booms" (without quotation marks) in http://www.zetatalk.com/.

Thanks Jim!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2013, 09:04:48 PM »
just a little more info for all you. take care Sineck

Sineck, thank you for your posts.
Come back and see us.
- Yowbarb

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2016, 09:21:31 AM »
“A Big Boom” Mystery in York County, PA.,
Panama City Beach, Florida, and Ardmore, Oklahoma

https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2389&category=Environment

January 10, 2016 Albuquerque, New Mexico - A year ago throughout the month of January 2015, loud, mysterious booms and strange metallic sounds were reported to emergency authorities and media in Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Missouri, Kentucky, Indiana, Virginia, Tennessee, Idaho, Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Iowa, Connecticut, Mississippi and North Carolina.

Calls came from the areas south of York City and 911 reported many calls from the Windsor and York New Salem areas. Some emergency personnel were trying to get in touch with BAE Systems' factory in the New Salem area. Jeff Cardbaugh, a BAE employee in the security office of the BAE plant, told The York Dispatch that he heard the bang, but it did not come from BAE. He described it as 'a big boom' that he heard even though he's inside a building.

[ Editor's Note: BAE Systems is a British multinational defence, security and aerospace company headquartered in London in the United Kingdom and with operations worldwide. It is among the world's largest defence contractors; it ranked as the second-largest based on applicable 2012 revenues. Its largest operations are in the United Kingdom and United States, where its BAE Systems Inc. subsidiary is one of the six largest suppliers to the U.S. Department of Defense. ]

"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2016, 09:29:38 AM »
Mysterious Booms Hit South Wichita, Kansas, On January 16th.

https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2392&category=Environment

“It sounded like either a tree had come through the roof or someone had run into my house,” said Michelle Sprout, who lives near Meridian and 27th in southwestern Wichita.

“My husband and I looked around and he didn't see any fire or any smoke and we didn't hear any sirens,” said Keegan Prouty at their home on 47th and K-15.

USGS had no records of any earthquakes in the area on Saturday afternoon and McConnell AFB officials said there was nothing at the base that could have caused such a widespread loud noise that shook houses.

“For nobody to know what it was or where it came from,” said Prouty. “It's a little spooky.”

Max

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2016, 09:38:37 AM »
Another Huge, Ground-Shaking Boom in New York —
Not Sonic and Not Seismic

https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2399&category=Environment

February 2, 2016  Albuquerque, New Mexico - Since January 9, 2016, there have been dozens of loud booms and metallic sounds reported in Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Florida, Alabama, Texas, Colorado, New Jersey, Kansas, South Carolina and now Sullivan County, New York.

Shortly before midnight on Saturday, January 30, 2016, many residents called police and 911 to report a boom “loud enough to shake my floor.” At the Monticello Police Department, officers inside their patrol cars “not only heard the boom, but they said it also rattled both their cars and the police building for a second or two.” The Times Herald-Record Facebook page at recordonline.com received about 100 questions from readers, “What was that boom?”

The geographic area in which people were reporting the house-shaking booms extended around Monticello to include Liberty, Cuddebackville, Grahamsville and Rock Hill. Cuddebackville to Grahamsville is 36 miles.

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2016, 09:46:09 AM »
Unexplained Booms in Alhambra, California

https://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2410&category=Environment

We checked with the police and fire department and see that we've been
receiving calls for service about this explosive boom noise issue since
the beginning of 2016. So, for the past two and a half months people
have been hearing the strange, loud booms. ”

Christopher Paulson, Dir., Alhambra Administrative Services

March 16, 2016 Alhambra, California - Since February 2016, there have been several very loud booms — “like half a stick of dynamite" exploding close by. People call authorities, police investigate, USGS checks seismic records and there are no tremors, military say there are no planes breaking sound barriers. No answers. Similar unexplained and repeating booms have been reported on the East Coast since January 2016

Fox News reported on March 9, 2016:

Emanuel Pascual heard the strange sounds on five separate occasions in February and even tweeted about it. "When the explosions happen you look outside and there is nothing... You don't see anything that's going on... You don't hear no car alarms going off which is kind of strange." said Pascual.

Alex Arevalos heard them too. A sound so loud it shook his house.... He first thought it was a train that runs nearby. "usually the train is kind of a continuous... This was more of like a sudden jolt."

Beginning in mid-February, Alhambra police started getting calls about the mystery booms, the last time they were heard was February 22nd. And it's not just residents hearing the strange sounds... But firefighters... Police officers... Even city officials.

Christopher Paulson is the Director of Administrative Services for the city. He first heard the booms in mid-February. "We were at an event at the library in their open air patio and I heard it on the open air patio about 8 pm that night and it was a very loud explosion like noise... That's the best way I can think of to describe it at this point." said Paulson.

Alhambra Police Department

At 9 PM Pacific on February 22, 2016, the Alhambra Police Department's Facebook showed this message and Alhambra map marked with red pointers in the northern end of the city where residents had called about loud explosive boom sounds.

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2016, 11:30:19 AM »
Some may be wondering what the purpose of this new tread is and how it related to the Earth changes being experienced by “Planet X”. In a recent C2C interview Major Ed Dames talked about how his team of Professional Remote Viewers just started monitoring the changes that are occurring in the Earth’s core (due to the arrival of Planet-X) on the inner solar systems.

As well as tracking daily changes such as Volcanos, Earthquakes and meteors, I think that we should keep track of the mysterious “booms” that people have been hearing all over the world for sometime. I am sure these will only increase as the gravitational effects of the Planet-X increase as it approaches perihelion.

In the latter half, remote viewing teacher Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (Ret.) presented updates on his solar 'Killshot' predictions and precursors, and other events he has remote viewed.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/03/21

Max.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...