Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Monsanto, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and Planet X  (Read 2022 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Monsanto, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and Planet X
« on: April 27, 2012, 11:06:34 PM »
The hottest televised scandal of 1991 was without a doubt, the confirmation hearings of Justice Clarence Thomas in October 1991.

At which time the Anita Hill maintained that Thomas had sexually harassed her while he was her supervisor at the Department of Education and the EEOC.

America was glued to the screens back then and scratching their heads. Anita just didn't make sense. But yet...

For a woman scorned as many surmised, she remained cool and determined through a lengthy public spectacle. It was not the petty behavior of a scorned woman. 

http://yowusa.com/planetx/2012/planetx-2012-04a/1.shtml

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Monsanto, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and Planet X
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 09:34:13 AM »
Enjoyed the article. It is a perfect example of how a powerful corporation can buy its way into the
governmental arena so that Governmental Policy can be manipulated to benefit the select few. The
bad part about it is that it is ONE example of the many many times that this has happened.

Once someone rises from very little experience in a chosen profession to the Pentacle or highest point
in a very short time then subterfuge is more than likely behind it and bodes ill for the masses.

Be that as it may; even though Evil seems to be overtaking the world, I have to think that there are
just as many people/organizations/entities out there that represent the Good of the world; and more
abundantly. :)

Marshalls excellent article makes me wonder how many other places that Monsantos' influence in
Governmental affairs is evident... ? 
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 12:08:43 PM »
Marshall, thank You.
Been reading it.
I watched those hearings...I always did think there was more to the story but had no clue what!
Barb Townsend

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 05:20:06 PM »
I have for years followed Monsanto and all there evil doings, but never focused on Thomas as one of their enablers. I would love for there to be a list of all the evil doers and there crimes put in front of everyone's to see, it would help to pull the wool from some of the peoples eyes. P.S. just my thoughts anyone who works for or takes money from a corporation and then is placed in a position of political or judicial power and then gives immoral favors to said corporation should be in jail on Earth or a really warm place in the next life.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!