Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: New Topic/ End of Times Depression  (Read 21405 times)

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: New Topic/ End of Times Depression
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 07:37:31 PM »
Linda and Barb my boys and I are O neg. I have read a little about foods and a few other things but we have not heard about the exercise issue and blood type before, I will read about it thanks.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2010, 05:16:34 AM »
Interesting Barb, we are type O's and the ones of us that exercise feel better. Didn't associated that with blood types. We also have Celiac's that runs in the family, my sister has a very severe case, she can't touch anything with gluten in it. I am suspicious that my son might have a sensitivity but he chooses to ignore the symptoms so far. One of the main side effects of Celiacs is B12 deficiency due to inability to absorb their nutrients.

Linda

Linda interesting to hear of the type O childrens. So exercise would help them a lot. Easier said than done but some sort of home gym....
My son who is here is going to put up a chinning bar in one of the doorways and find somewhere to hang up his punching bag... he uses small weights in living room etc. We are all O's here. Pretty sure one or two of my brothers A and my Mom A. Never could get here to ask her doc about her blood type.
Wow I didn't know that -celiac disease causes B12 deficiency.
I should probably try harder to not consume breads. A lot of symptoms are gone when I take colchicine so I don't think about it. Do better without wheat. The Essene bread, frozen foods aisle in big health food stores seems to agree beautifully with me. You cut off a piece or two toast it and put low fat cream cheese and/or ghi butter yumm. It seems when Michael cooked for us the other grains that was OK spelt, kamut, amaranth millet etc. Also corn tortillas don't seem to bother me. At Costco we get these gluten free crackers. They are so good a a small handfull feels like a meal. I like having them along with the fresh juices.
Well getting back to the kiddos of the world I do recommend exercise, low wheat low sugar fresh juices and as much love as can be given...
Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2010, 06:14:59 AM »
Barb, I have a small gym in my basement. It's mostly for me as all the kids are out on their own, and my husband doesn't workout. I  work out at home and at Fitzone for women about 4 times a week, I just feel better when I do.

Regarding the Celiac's and B12 deficiency. The reason it happens is in Celiacs the villi (small hairs in intestine) get damaged. The villi is responsible for absorbing nutrients. They kept diagnosing my sister with pernicious anemia (for at least 20 years) she would get B12 shots, but never going a step further in this and finding the cause. After all this time of misdiagnosis she developed mal-nutrition, and the Dr. still didn't catch on. Long story short, she became seriously ill, was hospitalized and eventually they found the  Celiacs as the culprit. Now we realize that my mother suffered with it for years,(she also had low iron or B12 deficiency) and no doubt my brother has it as well. It can damage your whole system if left untreated, and the only treatment is to avoid gluten. The main symptoms of Celiacs is
    *  Digestive problems (abdominal bloating, pain, gas, diarrhea, pale stools, and weight loss).
    * A severe skin rash called dermatitis herpetiformis.
    * Iron deficiency anemia (low blood count).
    * Musculoskeletal problems (muscle cramps, joint and bone pain).
    * Growth problems and failure to thrive (in children).
    * Seizures.
    * Tingling sensation in the legs (caused by nerve damage and low calcium).
    * Aphthous ulcers (sores in the mouth).
    * Missed menstrual periods.

The Eziekel bread and any sprouted sourdoughs are good even if you have a gluten sensitivity. They are finding that the majority of the population is becoming gluten sensitive due to the fact that gluten is in almost every processed food, canned, packaged, frozen. So you have to really rely on eating whole unrefined products.

Sorry if this is long, it's so important to catch this especially in children as they tend to eat more processed and refined white flour foods. One of the other things that happens is the person with Celiacs longterm develops malnutrition, but doesn't generally get skinny, they get fat and bloated looking. My sister gained over 100 lbs and she had malnutrition. The body starts storing the calories because its not absorbing the nutrients and it thinks its starving.

Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2010, 10:09:12 AM »
Linda, since posting I got myself and my two offspring with me the good liquid vitamin minerals. This time it doesn't have the echinacea which is an "Avoid Herb" for type Os, which I am.
Also we got liquid coral calcum again and also some inexpensive sublingual B12 tablets. Since starting up on this regiment just a few days my son is looking "brighter."  (He has a very high IQ but is dopey or down at times and yes it may be partly the thought that PX may actually be coming and he does notice the earth changes....)
I shared with them the datum that B12 deficiency can cause depression in and of itself. It's worse when the person has a genetic predispostion to being deficient to B12. We take it along with a meal and the liquid vites which have B complex in them. Also a few times a week the freshly made veg fruit juice made with greek yogurt and the flax meal.
Shortened the post....
RE Children and depression - They are not "children," but they are sensitive or rather all of us are...so things that balance are good. Keep on with your good ideas...
-Yowbarb
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 01:02:49 PM by Yowbarb »

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2010, 06:06:38 PM »
Barb, So very glad to hear about the vitamins and how it is helping. Something I found interesting is I read an article the other day on the fact that B12 is becoming more deficient in the population especially as we age, so all the more reason to supplement if you can. As a matter of fact my daughter started up on a B complex recently because she felt tired and was having problems with small cyst developing on her legs, the vitamin B helps that as well, Who knew? I also think that earth changes are causing most of our problems especially with emotions.

Thanks Barb,

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 07:13:51 AM »
Barb, So very glad to hear about the vitamins and how it is helping. Something I found interesting is I read an article the other day on the fact that B12 is becoming more deficient in the population especially as we age, so all the more reason to supplement if you can. As a matter of fact my daughter started up on a B complex recently because she felt tired and was having problems with small cyst developing on her legs, the vitamin B helps that as well, Who knew? I also think that earth changes are causing most of our problems especially with emotions.

Thanks Barb,

Linda thanks very much - I didn't know the B12 was starting to be lacking in a lot of the population.
I will help spread the word on that. Should definitely get some to one of my bros.
That is wonderful to  know about B12 helping with cysts... growths and cysts whether benign or not are becoming a situation in our family group... or the possibility of them.
Bone pain too...
I am not depressed but I feel I need to do a whole cleanse and get serious about it to
"let some sunshine" into my brain... my mind.
Some things I did in the past will do now...
Another B12 win my daughter who is with me I notice her disposition improving on the B12 and she says it has immediately helped her digestion.
Well I feel it is partly stress that people are going through and changes - including sun changes. Whether the PTB  wants to tell us or not. Well this is supposed to be about the chldren here.
A thought: RE the children, it's important to have a stash of special things to help with mental stress for during the Crossover and in the long Aftertime...
In the past I found that giving more water to a hot headed or crying youngster really helped. My youngest grandson would have a tantrum and I had read in some Vedic thing that this can be lack of water. So I gave him cool water to sip on from his toddler cup and he calmed right down. So I pointed that out to my daughter so she would know.
Calcium magnesium small tablets or fizzy drink these can calm kids down.
Perhaps some lukewarm chamomile tea with a little honey would be calming for kids.
I once gave my son (young adult at time) a couple of valerian capsules to bring him out of (what was turning into) a devastating upset.  The Valerian did help him snap out of it and he konked out askeep.  Note: Valerian supposed to be Highly Beneficial for Type O blood, not good for all blood types. Reference: Eat Right For Your Type. Not everyone agrees with the book it seems to work for this family...when I apply it.

Linda we need to find out what are safe dosages. Sometimes it's better to be asleep with the world falling down around one. You may know more than I do about herbs for kids and dosages...
All The Best,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 11:06:27 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 11:48:03 AM »
Linda not to get us off track here but I did have a stray thought and posted it about how some of the mental and physical things I am going through could be from the sun.
It's been awhile since I checked the UV map of the US or posted about it. Just went to the Topic and realized the map updates itself!
So what is scary is where I am (and a lot of the US) had a UV Index of 11 which is Extreme. I notice now that the day is going on some of my pain in my bones is going away. It is an 11 all here in Florida, the southeast and the east coast... Yowbarb   
PS Please check out the Topic and the UV USA Map:
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=279.0

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2010, 07:46:38 PM »
That's interesting Barb that you bring up the subject of giving your grandson water when he is having a tantrum, he may have been having a headache (one of the first signs of dehydration). I read that when people have a headache or pain the first thing to try is water because most of the time it's your body crying for water. I read about that in a book called "Your bodies many cries for water"    Info on this site: http://www.watercure.com/  And I have to say that most of the time it works. Who knew a simple drink of water worked better than medication? ;D

I will check into children's herb dosages, most of the time it's 1/2 of adult dose.

Barb I am also a Type O, and I noticed in one of your post you said you couldn't take echinacea, I believe that bothered me also, but I can take Valerian Root with no problem, Interesting.

One of the main reasons B12 is low in a lot of the population is due to poor assimilation of our food and the types of food we eat. B12 is highest in meat sources.

Love the UV map, what a great resource. You are in an area of high index, so you probably have to limit your time in the sun.

Linda

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2010, 11:04:10 PM »
That's interesting Barb that you bring up the subject of giving your grandson water when he is having a tantrum, he may have been having a headache (one of the first signs of dehydration). I read that when people have a headache or pain the first thing to try is water because most of the time it's your body crying for water. I read about that in a book called "Your bodies many cries for water"    Info on this site: http://www.watercure.com/  And I have to say that most of the time it works. Who knew a simple drink of water worked better than medication? ;D

I will check into children's herb dosages, most of the time it's 1/2 of adult dose.

Barb I am also a Type O, and I noticed in one of your post you said you couldn't take echinacea, I believe that bothered me also, but I can take Valerian Root with no problem, Interesting.

One of the main reasons B12 is low in a lot of the population is due to poor assimilation of our food and the types of food we eat. B12 is highest in meat sources.

Love the UV map, what a great resource. You are in an area of high index, so you probably have to limit your time in the sun.

Linda

Lindathat's good info about water -easy to forget. Important for kids.
it's good to get feedback and compare notes. The fact you do well on valerian and not on the echinacea which lines up with the blood type theory - that's interesting.

BTW echinacea gives me mental confusion. I had a job in a chiropractor's office for awhile - worked for one of the chiropractors there. The one who I didn't work for noticed  I suddenly got a runny nose. He came up with echinacea tincture in a dropper. At first I felt good then gradually got so confused it was like the day after I got in a car crash and hit my head on the dash - confusion which kept getting worse. Well one gal who worked there said (our) chiropractor would have muscle tested you first! The two docs didn't agree on things and were separating out their offices. The one I worked for was in the process of moving to his own office. I knew what muscle testing was, but just took it... it was like I took a stupid pill. It wore off eventually just like the car crash.

About my grandson my daughter at first thought no it wasn't the fact he needed water - but then she saw he plainly did need water. I was around him a lot when he was little and just kept giving him water and he was fine. Once he got old enough to stand on a stool and get his own water his disposition improved. he actually is a very mellow kid.

What you said about the B12 - will try to remember quality of food and enzymes to digest -very important.

Take it easy,
Yowbarb

Ga_boy

• Members
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2010, 10:52:38 PM »
both of my lil girls (12,13) know something is up, my 13yr old just comes right out and ask,  are we going to die in 2012. now how is a father suppose to answer that. so i did the best way i could, and she asked are they(govt) going to help. i said think about that for a sec ... do u understand the word panic....(yes)... but iam not panicking...i know this is me to u.... know imagine if there were a fire at school where would u go...(out the door)..lol..i said yes now what about the other 1000 kids trying to get out that same door, whats going to happen,very few would make it out, some get trampled so on so forth...so i then asked her back to the govt question what would happen if the govt told everyone...not just here but the entire world. i think she grasped that idea but it hard not to show fear when even the mightiest of men and women are scared too. well i think i took up enuff space tonight good nite folks

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 04:52:00 AM »
Ga_boy thanks for posting, and welcome to Town Hall. It's a very delicate balance teaching your children a frightening fact without filling them full of fear. I think the best we can do is try to prepare them to deal with different types of emergencies and give them the skills they need for survival.
 Here is a site that helps prepare young children for different emergencies that you might want to check out.

http://www.redcross.org/preparedness/familymodule/fam-cd-main-menu-2.html

Also there are some discussions that may be helpful to you on another one part of Townhall, here is the link to that area.   http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?board=91.0

Thanks for your post, these are concerns a lot of parents have.

Linda

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 07:33:47 AM »
both of my lil girls (12,13) know something is up, my 13yr old just comes right out and ask,  are we going to die in 2012. now how is a father suppose to answer that. so i did the best way i could, and she asked are they(govt) going to help. i said think about that for a sec ... do u understand the word panic....(yes)... but iam not panicking...i know this is me to u.... know imagine if there were a fire at school where would u go...(out the door)..lol..i said yes now what about the other 1000 kids trying to get out that same door, whats going to happen,very few would make it out, some get trampled so on so forth...so i then asked her back to the govt question what would happen if the govt told everyone...not just here but the entire world. i think she grasped that idea but it hard not to show fear when even the mightiest of men and women are scared too. well i think i took up enuff space tonight good nite folks

Hello Georgia boy it's good to see you posting here in this Topic.
I wish you all the best of luck in explaining things to your little ones.

I just want to share something, not everyone will agree with me, but even a toddler somehow knows what you are telling her. Knowledge, values can begin to be imparted. Even if years later the teen has no recollection of their early years, no idea you had shared your hopes and dreams and concepts of right and wrong.  Somewhere part of it has been instilled. What I mean is the child is a spiritual being and at times can be communicated to directly like that.
I mean, general things, calmly. In between the toddler and the teen there needs to be plenty of communication of course. Mine turned out pretty good but all could still use some "schooling," so I didn't
do a perfect job.  I feel if I did the job right I would be considered like the matriarch who everyone comes to for advice and guidance for the future. Not like that, although it looks like there is some willingness to listen.
After all the years of being fairly kind now I wish I were consolildating for myself a position of strength, more.
I don't see anyone else talking about bomb shelters it's pretty much all on me, and it's not like when I say "jump," they jump, but they should. I do know more!!

As the mother of five and grandmother of three, who previously helped with lots of kids, preschool etc. I
can tell you one thing. Every kid is different. Some get totally freaked, sometimes for no reason, even in non emergencies. Some are calm when you are explaining things, and are calm later, right in the middle of it.
Each child has strengths and weaknesses, like adults, and this will vary upon the circumstances. Every kid,
from the beginning seems to have their own "buttons." Things which will upset them.

It is important, I feel to say something about the fact the world is not always so nice, that bad things can happen that some things are dangerous. That sometimes people need to act fast, do things fast in order for it to be all right.  The fact that the children need to obey the parents especially if the "bad things are happening." As someone who has always had a pretty much free flow of communication with my kids, I know it's tricky to know where to draw the line.  Better to err on the side of too much information than for the child to be a sitting duck for danger to come along... I communicated PLENTY to my kids in an effort to keep them out of harm's way. A couple of them had some very close calls but the communication, and the karate drills - these helped. I found that my children did not seem to have the same catlike caution or instincts for survival I do - so I had to coach them a lot of what to do and what not to do, where not to walk etc. The girls were not allowed to walk to the store alone. If the oldest was along they could all go along to the corner store. If one girl was on a bike to a friends and understood she needed to go fast and it was within two blocks, she could go. But even that was rare. I didn't leave things to chance.  Sorry to say it but as the world goes more and more nuts the kids willl need to be kept close.

As someone who has been bashed by an outside person for communicating freely, I can say that maybe some things are better kept to oneself. How you raise your kids, and anything out of the ordinary.
You have the final say how you raise your children.  There will always be someone trying to meddle or say you are wrong. (Not you personally - just a general thought.)

I hope this was not too long, just sharing some thoughts. Looking back over a lot of years trying to help children. I will be posting more ideas -just some opinions, in the next one.

All The Best to you and yours,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 07:54:20 AM by Yowbarb »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 07:24:04 PM »
Hi Ga_boy,

Here are my thoughts about explaining to young children: perhaps say this:
"Yes, strong earthquakes and hurricanes might happen here.  If so, we will stick together with our family/friends/church, sharing and caring until food runs out.  Then we will all go to sleep peacefully and wake up in the spirit world where there are no earthquakes nor hurricanes."

And then perhaps start organizing so that that can really happen.  Does that sound reasonable?

Ga_boy

• Members
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2010, 05:48:33 PM »
not to be a pessimist, every thing looks great on paper.  i say that with the upt most respect to everyone. ive been at deaths door ive knocked and walked in it litterly. i  was in the hospital for a yr, and revived twice. the calm that others talk about is true. i guess what im tring to say is prepared or not if its my time its my time. that much i learned in may of '03. and my girls understand that, grant that they act there age and they do it well, children of todays age i will say, are smarter than we were at their age now. well time to take the girls fishing...to hot to go in the day so night fishing it is,for the 12 yr old 13 would rather text on the phone,some fishing skills she is getting maybe she is watching when iam not looking...lol

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2010, 10:43:10 AM »
not to be a pessimist, every thing looks great on paper.  i say that with the upt most respect to everyone. ive been at deaths door ive knocked and walked in it litterly. i  was in the hospital for a yr, and revived twice. the calm that others talk about is true. i guess what im tring to say is prepared or not if its my time its my time. that much i learned in may of '03. and my girls understand that, grant that they act there age and they do it well, children of todays age i will say, are smarter than we were at their age now. well time to take the girls fishing...to hot to go in the day so night fishing it is,for the 12 yr old 13 would rather text on the phone,some fishing skills she is getting maybe she is watching when iam not looking...lol

GA_boy we are glad you did survive and you are still here for your girls.
That's a good thing you are teaching some survival skills. "Generation Text" needs to put the devices down
for a couple hours a day at least. I made that up: Generation Text, but no doubt someone else has
come up with the same name, hehe.  My grandkids are Generation Text.  (There was  Gen X, Gen Next etc.)
I'm a Doomer - I mean Boomer, myself.
Never been revived but had some close calls... glad I have bought myself some time...
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 10:47:55 AM by Yowbarb »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!