Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Managing fear  (Read 2129 times)

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Managing fear
« on: September 11, 2012, 01:11:17 PM »
"Fear Processing Exercise"  by Inelia Benz at  http://ascension101.com/en/fear-processing-excercise.html :

" This exercise is the one I use personally in my own ascension work, as well being what I consider to be a key exercise.  It is very effective and the most essential, and constant, step to take for a fast ascension journey.  It is by all purposes, the foundation of ascension as well as a key component in the manifestation of our dreams into this 3D world.

It also alleviates stress and anxiety. "

It is quite simple, but the protocol is perhaps too  long to copy in here.

Yowbarb

Re: Managing fear
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 08:36:31 PM »
"Fear Processing Exercise"  by Inelia Benz at  http://ascension101.com/en/fear-processing-excercise.html :

" This exercise is the one I use personally in my own ascension work, as well being what I consider to be a key exercise.  It is very effective and the most essential, and constant, step to take for a fast ascension journey.  It is by all purposes, the foundation of ascension as well as a key component in the manifestation of our dreams into this 3D world.

It also alleviates stress and anxiety. "

It is quite simple, but the protocol is perhaps too  long to copy in here.

Thanks for sharing this, Jim.
- Barb T.

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: Managing fear
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 03:42:54 AM »
Thank you Jim, excellent info and something I found to be extremely effective when I tried it.  Thanks again!

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW