Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Understanding the Masculine and Feminine side  (Read 8179 times)

Linda

• Prolific Member
Understanding the Masculine and Feminine side
« on: April 21, 2010, 03:26:41 PM »
Everyone has both a masculine and a feminine side.
This basic polarity is part of you whether you are a
man or woman, boy or girl.
Overview of the Masculine-Feminine Polarity

Essentially, the masculine side comes from a place of strength.  Strength is at the top end of the scale, whereas weakness is at the bottom end.  In contrast, the feminine side comes from a place of goodness.  Here, goodness is at the top end of the scale, whereas badness or evil is at the bottom end.

You develop the strength of the masculine side by having a deep belief in the value of your own life, and you develop the goodness of the feminine side by having a deep belief in the value of the life of others.

The balance between the masculine and feminine side is very important.  If you have too much strength for the amount of goodness you have, you can really do a lot of harm to people.  Conversely, if you have too much goodness for the amount of strength you have, then you can do harm to yourself, because you tend to "give it all away".

On a more physical level, if you have a strong masculine side, you have the ability to take control of your own life, and if you have a strong feminine side, you have the ability to let go of trying to control the lives of others.  A strong feminine side keeps you from interfering with the choices that others have the right to make for themselves.

In terms of energy output, the masculine side always has energy available to put into accomplishing things, while the feminine side always has energy available for doing what is right or good.

How developed one side is compared to the other defines the balance between the masculine and feminine sides.  This balance not only determines how you treat others relative to yourself, but it also determines what types of emotions you feel most strongly.

Why do some people have a stronger masculine side while others have a stronger feminine side?  It depends to some extent on whether you are a man or a woman, because hormones do play a role, but it also depends a great deal on who you are as a Being.  That is, both the masculine and feminine sides depend on what your Inner Being has learned to become.

How do you feel these traits affect the way you view Planet X and life before, during & after? How do these traits help you to decide how to prepare for whats coming?

I would like the guys to respond as well as the gals. It takes a balance to get through this.

Linda :)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 03:29:09 PM by Linda »

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Understanding the Masculine and Feminine side
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 03:58:34 PM »
Linda, this is a tough subject. Being on the masculine side, from experience, it is hard to hold onto the feminine, or good, side, when trying to survive. I think of it as having Honor. I think men can relate to honor better than the females. I hope that my deeds will be guided by the feminine side, and I try to remain somewhat human.

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 10:35:19 AM »
Ed this is so true for most men I know and that is unfortunate, Linda I enjoyed your explanation, sometimes life throws curves at you and makes one have to address the needs of others before themselves. Post Apocalyptic mindsets will require all our compassion and constraints to not over react towards fellow humans. Clashes are inevitable as with any hungry pack of animals man will devolve to basic kill or be killed right to the last crumb. Again this is unfortunate and I can only hope all people will get past that somehow and set up a society that will be free of sexual bias and nonconstructive brutal anger{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 02:49:01 PM »
Thanks for responding Mynymn, I agree with you. It will be a tough balancing act in the post time. I also hope we can learn from past mistakes and create a better society.

Linda

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 03:27:23 PM »
Ed this is so true for most men I know and that is unfortunate, Linda I enjoyed your explanation, sometimes life throws curves at you and makes one have to address the needs of others before themselves. Post Apocalyptic mindsets will require all our compassion and constraints to not over react towards fellow humans. Clashes are inevitable as with any hungry pack of animals man will devolve to basic kill or be killed right to the last crumb. Again this is unfortunate and I can only hope all people will get past that somehow and set up a society that will be free of sexual bias and nonconstructive brutal anger{{:>)

Mynymn it is always good to hear from you on these issues...
I am sure there will be bad behavior and also in the midst of that the most glorious valor and
the most self sacrificing heroism we have ever seen...
Once it is all over Mankind will move on and hopefully keep developing the good side.
It would be good to have a society free of bias based upon gender. It's a little hard to have that because men in general have stronger bodies and for thousands upon thousands of years had the last say in many ways and been over - all in charge. - When I went back to college in the late 1999 and studied history and in some studies on early Christianity (the Gnostics) I found out the women were allowed to worship with the men, although following the tradition of women on one side. The women used their powers to heal, pray and do the same sorts of things the men were doing. BTW I am not advocating any particular religion, I just found that fascinating. Also I found women almost got the vote in the Roman Senate. That was before Caesar. That's an odd thing to think about - that thousands of years ago women almost got the vote but then they didn't get it here in the so called modern world until about 1920. Not sure what this is based upon, but I believe there was a strong female - dominated culture in what we call the ancient isle of Avalon.
It is my belief this planetary culture has devolved several times. In some ways we are moving ahead, but if the cataclysm is bad enough - not sure what we will end up with unless there really are enough seed arks and Noah's arks for animals and people and underground bases where science and all the arts and all the knowledge of mankind is being safeguarded.

All The Best,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 06:38:43 PM by Yowbarb »

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 03:45:25 PM »
Barb, I studied Gnosticism for a while myself, they were about the feminine, and were persecuted for it. It's amazing how this battle continues throughout history and to this present day.

Linda

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 06:41:34 PM »
Barb, I studied Gnosticism for a while myself, they were about the feminine, and were persecuted for it. It's amazing how this battle continues throughout history and to this present day.

Linda

Just noticed your post, Linda, I edited mine down.
You are right, the Gnostic gospels included the concept of the Divine Feminine. When I learned about this,
I wondered if this was originally part of the Judaeo Christian origins...
All The Best,
Yowbarb

neoslim

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2010, 05:40:40 PM »
I think when we all realize that gender is just an illusion of the physical, then I believe as spiritual beings we will be able to master both the feminine and the masculine. The feminine and masculine personalities serve a very important purpose and that is reproduction. Men are less likely to choose women who look or act manly, while women are less likely to choose men who look or act womanly. So by each side giving into the gender that they believe they are then reproduction happens. On the other hand this worship as it were to the masculine and the feminine sides should be replaced by an understanding that we are only men and women in the physical sense, in the spiritual sense however we are neither male nor female but we encompass both traits. A soul is without gender because souls dont reproduce. Only physical beings can reproduce, they reproduce with the genitals, human anatomy 101. The problem with society has been that women are seen by popular culture as sex objects, and should always try to look sexy yet act innocent as a child. Men are seen as rulers and the worth of a man is by his manhood, his manliness. The sin of men is pride, whereas the sin of women is vanity. After the time of troubles I believe each gender having gained greater spiritual awareness will mature in their gender role and realize that the worth of their being has nothing to do with their gender.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2010, 06:29:57 PM »
Gotta admit, humans are very interesting animals.  One of my little sayings, when someone makes a racial comment, is to ask 'what color is a man's soul'?  I will now have to add, 'and what gender is it'? Maybe that's why I love each and every one of you as an individual, yet also as a group. Life is a precious gift.

neoslim

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 10:00:11 PM »
Life sure is a precious gift, and according to Buddhist philosophy we are not individuals but rather individual aspects of a whole, or something larger which may be what we call God. According to the Buddhists, one of the striking illusions is that we perceive ourselves as individuals and not connected to anyone or anything else when infact we are connected with the entire universe itself, according to Buddhists. Also according to them, life just goes around and around in circles and there is no end to life, and that we are constantly being reborn when we die and always having different experiences each time. Of course this would contradict what the bible teaches about the lake of fire which if you study it you'll find out is basically non-existence. Also in the Bible it was Jesus who said man was never meant to die twice, now this could have different meanings depending upon interpretation. To be honest though I do like to think of myself as an individual. The scariest thing I can concieve is to lose my individuality or to find out one day that I am not really real, that I am but just a thought in someone's head, and that my existence itself is an illusion. Also the sense that life is eternal and that I will constantly have to re experience everything scares me as well. Buddhist heaven may in fact be my hell. But I think at the core we as human beings are always searching for the truth. I don't know what the truth is but as it said on X-Files "The truth is out there".

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 05:43:38 AM »
I really like what you have posted neoslim. I am of the same believe that we are connected to one another. I also feel that we are reborn into different lives and even different sexes so that we may experience and learn from all different levels. Our soul is our true self and the human experience allows us the opportunity to teach and learn, as we are all connected and we all learn from each other whether we consciously realize it or not.

Thanks for your views on this, very well said.

Linda

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 10:12:03 AM »

Linda

Linda, belated reply to you. Missed your post.
I had no idea about all the lost power of women until I got a pretty good history teacher when I went back to college for awhile early 2000s. Now it all makes sense to me that cultures would devolve backwards since this planet has been brought to its knees  several times and each time starting over... that's how I see it now.
Well we are all in this together to survive:  The masculine and the feminine. Maybe goodness will win out... eventually.
Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 04:32:31 PM »
WE can only hope Barb 8)

Linda

gamarsh1960

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »
Interestingly enough, I have far more success broaching the planet x scenarios with women than with men. Males have seemed to be a trifle less willing to consider these possible scenarios.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...