Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Here's what one child is doing...through her voice!  (Read 3129 times)

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Here's what one child is doing...through her voice!
« on: May 03, 2013, 09:38:08 AM »
I placed this here on behalf of my very good friend. This child was born with a voice of an angel. She loves people with all her heart & soul and strives to bring peace, love and happiness through her music. Her goal is to touch the lives of any one who hears her sing with the voice of an angel... (crying) Today she needs your help, your votes to push her through the next round of competition here in Nashville, TN. Below is a message from her mom. some of you may know her well, Arie. A believer of things to come and her well known voice in helping people prepare.  Please read and may you find it in your hearts to cast a vote for her. Today the poll closes. God bless. On behalf of a loving friend, Dania22.

Hi everyone,
My daughter entered a contest for the "Voice" in Nashville. It's up to people to vote on Facebook now. She sings classical - Opera! She is absolutely fantastic and has producers seriously considering promoting her, etc... If she wins the Voice Off, she gets a recording contract to sing beautiful songs that Uplift ones Soul! An opportunity to bring joy, peace, love to millions, isn't that what it's all about? Especially in these uncertain times?
I ask, if any of you have a Facebook account, to please cast your vote for: Stephanie Kopel. She's the last one on the list. She's wearing a hat. There is a little blank circle on the left side of the box where you can click and submit your vote.
I will put a clip of her singing so you know how good she is.
I thank you all for helping. This is her dream! She sings like an angel!
Here's the link:
https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/pxhmi
Blessings,
El Ari An

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ir01...ature=youtu.be

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: Here's what one child is doing...through her voice!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 05:17:19 PM »
Dania22, So Good to hear from you again!  I wasn't able to access the youtube video (looks like it's been taken down?), but I voted for her anyway!!  Good luck to her!

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 05:23:47 PM »
Oh, I'm still here. Never left...just a bit more subtle.. . Not sure why the link is broken. Here it is again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ir01TECTsk&feature=youtu.be

Thank you

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 05:32:31 PM »
Thanks!  Now that I got to hear her, I must say she is amazing!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 05:37:58 PM »
I placed this here on behalf of my very good friend. This child was born with a voice of an angel. She loves people with all her heart & soul and strives to bring peace, love and happiness through her music. Her goal is to touch the lives of any one who hears her sing with the voice of an angel... (crying) Today she needs your help, your votes to push her through the next round of competition here in Nashville, TN. Below is a message from her mom. some of you may know her well, Arie. A believer of things to come and her well known voice in helping people prepare.  Please read and may you find it in your hearts to cast a vote for her. Today the poll closes. God bless. On behalf of a loving friend, Dania22.

Hi everyone,
My daughter entered a contest for the "Voice" in Nashville. It's up to people to vote on Facebook now. She sings classical - Opera! She is absolutely fantastic and has producers seriously considering promoting her, etc... If she wins the Voice Off, she gets a recording contract to sing beautiful songs that Uplift ones Soul! An opportunity to bring joy, peace, love to millions, isn't that what it's all about? Especially in these uncertain times?
I ask, if any of you have a Facebook account, to please cast your vote for: Stephanie Kopel. She's the last one on the list. She's wearing a hat. There is a little blank circle on the left side of the box where you can click and submit your vote.
I will put a clip of her singing so you know how good she is.
I thank you all for helping. This is her dream! She sings like an angel!
Here's the link:
https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/pxhmi
Blessings,
El Ari An

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ir01...ature=youtu.be

Dania! It's great to see you on here again!
Thanks for your post,
Yowbarb

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 05:41:14 PM »
Isn't she? Now you see why I'm trying super hard to do all that I can do? Why she NEED all our votes? Not to say the others aren't great, I'm pretty sure they are...but this is a unique talent is it not? Imagine what tranquility she can bring to so many souls... It's not about a record deal, nor money (which is an added bonus), the child wanted nothing but to sing from the time she was four years old! born to sing wouldn't you say? Let's all help put her over the top. I need all my friends here to go and vote please. this is the last and final round.  Poll closes at 11:59 PM. Blessing to all. https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/pxhmi

Hey Wowbarb!! Still here!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 05:51:21 PM »
Isn't she? Now you see why I'm trying super hard to do all that I can do? Why she NEED all our votes? Not to say the others aren't great, I'm pretty sure they are...but this is a unique talent is it not? Imagine what tranquility she can bring to so many souls... It's not about a record deal, nor money (which is an added bonus), the child wanted nothing but to sing from the time she was four years old! born to sing wouldn't you say? Let's all help put her over the top. I need all my friends here to go and vote please. this is the last and final round.  Poll closes at 11:59 PM. Blessing to all. https://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/pxhmi

Hey Wowbarb!! Still here!

Hi gal yep I'm here for a couple more minutes. Youngest daughter's birthday tomorrow. Ironman early matinee movie and lunch tomorrow; whole local family. Gotta run buy a couple presies. Her hubby's Birthday is the 10th too.
Is that EDT the deadline?
Will vote.
 :) Blessings,
Yowbarb

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 05:52:35 PM »
Well happy birthday! enjoy the day and yes please vote...tell your friends.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 05:53:32 PM »
Update: I just voted for Stephanie Kopel.

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2013, 06:54:55 PM »
Thank you Yowbarb, on behalf of her mom!

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 10:42:29 AM »
To everyone that voted, shared...we thank you. Keep looking out for that name: Stephanie Kopel. Congratulation Meadow Ryann!!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!