Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Coconut oil and dietary suggestions for asthma  (Read 11226 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Coconut oil and dietary suggestions for asthma
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2016, 01:01:05 AM »
I love the Nutribullet.
Some things are a little bit harder to fully grind up. More liquid may need to be added. I used to let it grind awhile then give it a rest.
They come with recipe books using a variety of ingredients. :)
I loaned mine to my son in a different town so we still have the Vitamix.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Coconut oil and dietary suggestions for asthma
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2017, 07:06:42 PM »
What kind of ingredients do you like best in the drinks?

Walnuts, almonds, cinnamon, honey, cloves, zeolite, diatomaceous earth, whey protein, alfalfa powder, apple cider vinegar, molasses, cilantro, fresh mint, grapes, blueberries, apple, orange, orange juice, spinach, etc.
That sounds like a wonderful mix, but it also seems it would/could be a complete meal.  Is the Nutribullet thing sort of like a miniature blender?  I do recall yowbarb and others talking it up a while back.  Anyway, many, many heavy-duty nutrients!

ilinda, I agree - Jim's concoction does sound like it could be a complete meal. i think that could be good mid morning or lunch meal...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...