Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Science of the Blood Moon Tetrad Theory  (Read 2235 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Science of the Blood Moon Tetrad Theory
« on: February 05, 2014, 08:47:51 PM »
Presently, a major buzz is connecting “Blood Moon Prophecy” with prophecies of the End of Days – eschatology.

The leading voice of this trend is Pastor John Hagee and his book: "Four Blood Moons: Something Is About To Change"

Likewise, there is a heavy effort to debunk Hagee and his Blood Moon Tetrad Theory.

A principal counter-argument of debunkers is that a Tetrad (four consecutive blood moons) is a viewing event – not a causality. In other words, a Tetrad cannot cause a cataclysm.

While this debunker counter is a truthful statement, it is problematic. This is because such debunking can also be viewed as myopic and misleading attempts to 'throw the baby out with the bathwater' as the old saying goes.

http://yowusa.com/space/2014/space-2014-02a/1.shtml

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Re: Science of the Blood Moon Tetrad Theory
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 09:56:53 AM »
I received an email from Panamby.  She was unsure if it was appropriate.  I think it is and I want to post it because it's useful and because it has an aspect I so seldom see with theological posts. It's courteous and constructive.  My comments follow below.

Marshal

I have read about the Blood Moons issue some time ago because I do keep going back to an US evangelical prophecy website, and they have a couple of posts on the Blood Moons.

So, I'm sending this privately to you, in case you might find something interesting for the forum... or not. This is difficult to debunk before a Christian under the arguments you mention, because Christ himself did warn his disciples about 'signs in the sky' during the end-times before his Parousia. Blood Moons are not the cause, but a time frame sign-telling for an event, juts like the issue of Benjamin Parravicini's psicography on the London Olympics... nothing happened during those Olympics, but the Olympics in the psicography has the role of a time-teller or time marking for the rest of the written content.

Greetings...

http://americaslastdays.blogspot.com.br/2011/06/strange-cosmic-signs-from-2012-2015.html

My Take On It

From what I see, folks agree in general that the blood moon theory is one of several harbingers coming to pass in these times.  The disagreement comes to the issue of the rapture.  For me, discussions of the rapture are always contentiousness because there are so many variants and have no direct relationship to science. Consequently, this whole topic is polarized and mired in irreconcilable conflicting viewpoints.  This is why I asked Robert to bring some balance to debate with his article. 

Personally, I belong to the Church of Marshall (one on the roles - me, the roles are closed and no interfaith thank you.)

But as an outside observer I see the blood moons as a serious sign, in one of numerous credible harbingers now coming to pass. It's time to stop arguing over theology and time to do what is practical.  LOOK UP !!!!!!!!!!

Onward, Marshall

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Science of the Blood Moon Tetrad Theory
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 02:10:46 PM »
Thanks Marshall, I found this subject to be most interesting. 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!