Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Just went to see Noah starring Russell Crowe  (Read 5537 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Just went to see Noah starring Russell Crowe
« on: April 06, 2014, 06:10:03 PM »
Just went to see Noah starring Russell Crowe.   I'm a secular person, so forget the religious angle.  I just like going to the movies and I can tell you that NOAH is about as fun to watch as a late third term abortion.  Directed by Darren Aronofsky, it is classic dark Russian cinema, with an adaptation of a Russian folk song at the end to let you know you've been had. 

At the end, the audience walked out of the theater like they were passing an open coffin.  Why? This is the kind of film you watch in a seedy Moscow cinema just to have an excuse to go to a liquor store afterwards and to buy enough vodka to get falling down drunk with your friends. 

The only upside is that many actors do not like working with Russell Crowe because he doesn't care to bathe all that often.  Well, he must have been at home in the production of Noah, or the other actors  were simply sick of being in a such a dark and dismal film.  Consequently, the performances all had a "please get me through this God" kind of feel to them.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 08:44:04 PM by admin »

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Re: Just went to see Noah starring Russell Crowe
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 03:33:29 PM »
Thanks for the review.  I was debating whether or not to go, now I won't bother to waste the time or money.  Thanks again!

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Re: Just went to see Noah starring Russell Crowe
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 03:37:54 PM »
You're welcome.  I think what really got me was that it rained all over my Sunday afternoon.  I posted the same review on Netflix.  OMG, you should see all the 1-star reviews.  The sad thing is, this could have been an incredible movie.  The Kolbrin Bible has a great Deluge story that would have been much better than this. 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!