Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Yowusa.com - Our New Mission  (Read 1060 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Yowusa.com - Our New Mission
« on: November 08, 2014, 03:10:01 PM »
Yowusa.com, November 8, 2014
Marshall Masters, Founder

In my most recent book, Being It It for the Species, the Guides map out what is to happen to us during the coming tribulation and in my most recent video, Yowusa.com Planet X System Update No. 1, I close in saying:

We at Yowusa.com now view Planet X as a clear and present danger. Therefore, the conversation about it has changed from: will it come in our lifetime - to how will we survive it.

I will now devote myself to survival wellness advocacy and join with like-minded others in the peaceful pursuit of a noble destiny where the meek, truly do inherit the Earth. If you feel the same noble calling to be in it for your species, then you are my brother. You are my sister. Let us move forward together.

Now I wish to explain this new mission in greater detail to those of you, whom I care most about. For the most part, you are between the ages of 45 to 65, of modest or moderate means and you have followed me through the years. During the many times when this work weighted heavily upon me, your support and kind words renewed my sense of purpose. GO

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!