Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Part #2: Inherit  (Read 3738 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Part #2: Inherit
« on: January 25, 2015, 10:52:27 AM »
This morning during a massive migraine a thought popped into my head. It was that of all possible words to have used in the quotation, "The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth", the word Inherit was used. WOW! It sounded like the Earth, which belongs to the One who created it, the Eternal Creator, has decided which children are to receive it, gifted as it were, the meek ones....
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:18:22 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Part #2: Inherit
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 10:46:05 PM »
This morning during a massive migraine a thought popped into my head. It was that of all possible words to have used in the quotation, "The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth", the word Inherit was used. WOW! It sounded like the Earth, which belongs to the One who created it, the Eternal Creator, has decided which children are to receive it, gifted as it were, those being the meek ones....

May the astute, hard-nosed quarterback fake the pass and do an end run by reading this:

http://www.spiritdaily.net/Weiblelastapparition.htm

which basically is the 2nd board diagram less the exercises required to carry it to completion, given elsewhere.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 08:44:31 PM »
The word INHERIT was used....

To Understand the last play; to Win requires reading and following all "Three" threads, one beginning with "Meek?" another beginning with "Part #1" and this one beginning with "Part #2" where you are now. It is always the little things that whisper the greatest truths, little things like -- Inherit -- and exercises and links provided, and spending the time and helpful hints....

Below is a book that has it right:

The End of This Era, A Linkage of Science and Religion (2009)

In this best selling book Professor Courtney Bartholomew (Australia) provides plausible scientific explanations of the appearance of “two suns” on the horizon as he references Our Lady of Emmitsburg’s public message to the world through Gianna Sullivan on June 1, 2008.

Please note that the book was published a year after the message event, a very close proximity between the two and difficult to do when the latter event requires research, writing, editing and a publisher. This indicates the author's take on the urgency of the topic at hand, 'our' topic.

"Two Suns" connecting the dots:

The visions site was shut down by Church authorities about 5 months after the following 'message' in Emmitsburg, Maryland, USA. The source link is at the end.

Public Message
Our Lady of Emmitsburg To the World
through Gianna Sullivan
June 1, 2008

"My dear little children, praised be Jesus!
Little ones, thank you for coming to pray.  Know how much God loves you.  He has given you tremendous gifts.

Children, for the last 20 years I have oftentimes spoken of “change.”  I have told you that there is no time for fear; there is only time for change.  You must know by now that I have recently spoken of an arising of “two suns.”  When you see the two suns on the horizon, you must know that this is a time of change, a time of this new beginning about which I have spoken to you before.  After you see the two suns, there is only a short time before you will see a tremendous change in weather.  After this, as you know, there are more changes to come.

Children, God did not create only the Earth.  God is the Creator of the cosmos, with its many galaxies, many orbits, different stars and different planets.  God is the Creator!  There are other planets like earth, far beyond your understanding.

I can tell you this:  Even your governments and the Church authorities already have knowledge of the stars aligning and its implications upon you.  You must not fear but must be prepared, primarily spiritually.

After awhile, you will see a time when there is another body in orbit around your solar system, coming between Earth and the Sun and leading to tremendous devastation.  Approximately 60-70% of the world’s population, as you know it, will cease.  Of those who survive, 60% of them could die of disease and starvation.

Prayer is the answer!  Prayer can mitigate much of anything to come.  Love and unity must be at the forefront, not survival of the fittest.  But I can assure you that secretly those in governmental positions around the world and Church authorities all know.  As your Mother and with you as children of God, it is my duty to forewarn you and to draw you to my Son for protection.

Look not too far before you will see two suns.  Make my words known to all people:  Life is important because God loves you.  Those who are in control of the financial world think differently.  But I your Mother know what true Life is!

So prepare, spiritually prepare.  You will always be with my Son if you trust. 

God has a special plan, a new beginning!  Look to Him; and do not fear, but love with all your heart.

I look to you, and I answer your prayers.  Even if you are a sinner, and even if you were wrong, I come for your intercession.  Now you must remove your “self” from your desires and look to help all people.
Peace to you"

Source:
http://www.centeroftheimmaculateheart.org/messages/singlenews.asp?item_ID=1466&comm=0&list_code_int=NEW03-INT
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 09:31:31 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 09:35:28 PM »
The Addenda to Part #2, referenced in Part #1, has become Part #3.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 05:45:50 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 08:43:15 PM »
"... the dawn brings on a new day, a new day filled with My love, goodness, tenderness and gentleness.  The dawn is the break from the darkness of the night when the light rises and shines through to brighten the pathway of love and the horizon of freshness, hopes and wonders.  There is no more fear of the dark and uncertainty of the future.  The dawn brings hope for the tomorrow of My love.  The dawn enlightens and unfolds My love today.  It is good, and those who persevere await the moment in hope and confidence.  They know the night will end and that with time the dawn will emerge and the light will brighten the sky."

"I speak these words so that My people will know that perseverance in hope will bring on the new day of goodness.  Good will always prevail and love will always be victorious for all who pray, hope and work for tomorrow.  Peace in your duties and faithfulness to your responsibilities will ensure victory in My love.  There will always be challenges but none too difficult nor My yoke too heavy to carry.  The harvest is many but the laborers are few.  Those who are close to the reign of God and the kingdom of Goodness work diligently interiorly and exteriorly, challenging themselves to grow in My love and mercy, and to be Me.  They know the darkness of the night will pass and they hope in perseverance for the dawn of My light.  Change takes time.  Gentleness is what is needed to meet the challenges of the new dawn.  They know it is most necessary to meet all challenges with love and to move ahead valiantly and with courage.  They know they will meet failure and vices of their flesh along their journey.  But they also know that love is the sword which slays these failings and that gentleness of self will assuredly make them victorious in My love.  And when the new dawn of My light approaches, it will find them waiting with patience, confidence and hope, having persevered through the night.  I will take these My few laborers and give to them My crown of glory; and they shall help all those who are lost on the way, those who started on the path but became distracted from  persevering and stranded themselves in the cloud of confusion.  They will be found by my laborers and brought back once again to the pathway of love and will be encouraged to continue on in hope, meeting with courage all obstacles and challenges.  With love, gentleness and perseverance they also will rise above them.  Look to the dawn which is sure to rise, the dawn of hope for all who persevere and endure."

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 10:23:11 AM »
The word INHERIT was used....

To Understand the last play; to Win requires reading and following all "Three" threads, one beginning with "Meek?" another beginning with "Part #1" and this one beginning with "Part #2" where you are now. It is always the little things that whisper the greatest truths, little things like -- Inherit -- and exercises and links provided, and spending the time and helpful hints....

Below is a book that has it right:

The End of This Era, A Linkage of Science and Religion (2009)

In this best selling book Professor Courtney Bartholomew (Australia) provides plausible scientific explanations of the appearance of “two suns” on the horizon as he references Our Lady of Emmitsburg’s public message to the world through Gianna Sullivan on June 1, 2008.

Please note that the book was published a year after the message event, a very close proximity between the two and difficult to do when the latter event requires research, writing, editing and a publisher. This indicates the author's take on the urgency of the topic at hand, 'our' topic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Two Suns" connecting the dots:

The visions site was shut down by Church authorities about 5 months after the following 'message' in Emmitsburg, Maryland, USA. The source link is at the end.

Public Message
Our Lady of Emmitsburg To the World
through Gianna Talone Sullivan
June 1, 2008

"My dear little children, praised be Jesus!
Little ones, thank you for coming to pray.  Know how much God loves you.  He has given you tremendous gifts.

Children, for the last 20 years I have oftentimes spoken of “change.”  I have told you that there is no time for fear; there is only time for change.  You must know by now that I have recently spoken of an arising of “two suns.”  When you see the two suns on the horizon, you must know that this is a time of change, a time of this new beginning about which I have spoken to you before.  After you see the two suns, there is only a short time before you will see a tremendous change in weather.  After this, as you know, there are more changes to come.

Children, God did not create only the Earth.  God is the Creator of the cosmos, with its many galaxies, many orbits, different stars and different planets.  God is the Creator!  There are other planets like earth, far beyond your understanding.

I can tell you this:  Even your governments and the Church authorities already have knowledge of the stars aligning and its implications upon you.  You must not fear but must be prepared, primarily spiritually.

After awhile, you will see a time when there is another body in orbit around your solar system, coming between Earth and the Sun and leading to tremendous devastation.  Approximately 60-70% of the world’s population, as you know it, will cease.  Of those who survive, 60% of them could die of disease and starvation.

Prayer is the answer!  Prayer can mitigate much of anything to come.  Love and unity must be at the forefront, not survival of the fittest.  But I can assure you that secretly those in governmental positions around the world and Church authorities all know.  As your Mother and with you as children of God, it is my duty to forewarn you and to draw you to my Son for protection.

Look not too far before you will see two suns.  Make my words known to all people:  Life is important because God loves you.  Those who are in control of the financial world think differently.  But I your Mother know what true Life is!

So prepare, spiritually prepare.  You will always be with my Son if you trust. 

God has a special plan, a new beginning!  Look to Him; and do not fear, but love with all your heart.

I look to you, and I answer your prayers.  Even if you are a sinner, and even if you were wrong, I come for your intercession.  Now you must remove your “self” from your desires and look to help all people.
Peace to you"

Source:
http://www.centeroftheimmaculateheart.org/messages/singlenews.asp?item_ID=1466&comm=0&list_code_int=NEW03-INT

I present this link to you with a caution that it is IN NO WAY "politically correct" and doesn't leave out anyone in that regard; HOWEVER, very important information is presented that applies to everyone and the - everyone - was covered in another Thread of mine that might have gotten deleted  :'(  In any event this is short and to the point and well worth the watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGsGtQ_pv4

Only keep your focus on your spiritual preparedness at all times and if you find yourself going off track, re-direct back on track!  ;)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 09:09:20 PM »
Correction of:

The time of Trial & Tribulation
The Seal of Protection
Disasters Naturally, Humanly & Spiritually
Continually Increasing Chaos, Confusion, Evil & Fear
The Illumination of the Soul or Spirit
The Warning
The loss of Hope & Apparent Triumph of Evil
The Purification
The Three Days of Darkness
The Direct Intervention of the Creator & Sustainer
The Face of the Earth is Renewed
The Beginning of the New Era & Singular Reign of the Supreme Being

TO:

The time of Trial & Tribulation

The Illumination of the Soul/The Warning

The Seal of Protection

The loss of Hope & Apparent Triumph of Evil

The Purification
The Three Days of Darkness
The Face of the Earth is Renewed

The New Era
      /A Unified human race
      / No sickness
      / Long life
      /...more....

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2018, 06:11:54 PM »
As important as this topic is, it has lost much potential because most if not all of the links are broken. I am so sorry for that. Had I known, I would have written everything out but right now I’m just pondering how easily “the other team” has tripped me up and made it harder for you to win the game ... but win you will and Inherit you will because you are on the right side.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 04:58:08 AM »
“the other team” has tripped me up

;)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 02:54:57 PM »
Go Eagles!

;D

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 05:45:04 PM »
My husband and sons were pretty ecstatic about that too!  (Sorry if anyone reading this is from New England)  8)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...