Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Have You Bought In to Being a Planet X Victim?  (Read 1095 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Have You Bought In to Being a Planet X Victim?
« on: February 15, 2015, 09:50:26 AM »
The two most frequently asked questions we see in our e-mail are, when will we see Planet X and when will it get here? Why are people asking these questions? Because they have been programmed not to trust themselves or anyone else for that matter, through skillfully placed disinformation. So in this article, you will learn how you are being programmed with masterful disinformation tactics.

Then we’ll take a look at the three categories of those who are in planning and preparation:  Mitigation, spiritual and belief. After reading this article, those of you who follow the topic will be able to see where you are in the scheme of things and whether or not that is where you want to be. And finally, for those determined to survive, what is really at stake.

http://yowusa.com/2015/02/planet-x-victim/

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Have You Bought In to Being a Planet X Victim?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 05:50:01 PM »
From the article:
Expect that there will come many nights when you lay your head down to sleep and quietly pray, “please dear Lord, take me in my sleep before the mornings light.”

So the real question is not if you will survive to see another day, but why on earth would you want to do that?

Then, the option of suicide by carbon monoxide becomes attractive.  And "me" changes to "us", which will include the children.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!