Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Chemtrails  (Read 16939 times)

Linda

• Prolific Member
Chemtrails
« on: May 21, 2010, 05:11:43 AM »
This article gives some basic info on Chemtrails and what they are believed to be used for, this is just a piece of the puzzle as to what is going on with all the aerosol spraying in our skies. Linda  :)

INTRODUCTION TO THE CHEMTRAIL ISSUE
by Chemtrails911.com
Since approximately 1998, thousands of people started noticing airplanes spraying X
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Linda

• Prolific Member
Re: Chemtrails
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 08:04:49 AM »
As I search for facts on Chemtrails (or aerosol spraying) I am amazed how it reverts back to controlling our food source, or at least that is part of the equation, as once again Monsanto appears to be involved in this. This short 3 part interview is completely eye opening. Michael Murphy's research into chemtrails and bio-engineering is very enlightening and starts to peel back the layers of mystery involved in this phenomenon.  Linda

This article By Barbara H. Peterson

Why did Monsanto Develop an Aluminum Resistance Gene?

Monsanto is currently marketing an aluminum resistance gene. Here

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 05:28:59 AM »
Portion of article on connection between chemtrails and disappearing honey bee's.

Chemtrails may also be one of the primary contributory factors in the collapse of honey bee colonies worldwide. Albert Einstein clearly knew the importance of the honey bee when he said:

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 11:47:30 AM »
Linda I hope I'm not repeating something you posted ... Yowbarb
http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html
Chemtrail Data Page

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 11:51:34 AM »
http://www.rense.com/general4/fre.htm

Chemtrails - Frequently Asked Questions
by  By Toni Thayer - <blueskiesintl@hubwest.com>
Executive Director, Blue Skies International
10-14-00

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 07:17:23 AM »
This is an excerpt from NaturalNews letter I receive. I took out some parts as they have already been discussed at length in this post. Linda

Originally published June 5 2010
Eyes Wide Shut: Disease and Death from the Sky
by Paul Fassa, citizen journalist

(NaturalNews) There is one source of toxins and heavy metals that is virtually ignored by most health conscious people focusing on existing food, drug, and environmental toxins. Yet it exists as the unnoticed elephant in the room. It appears very often in most skies throughout the western world. Those who dare document their existence call them chemtrails.

The Toxins

Analyzed residues from chemtrails always show high levels of barium, aluminum oxide, strontium, and titanium, all heavy metals that we breathe in every time they spray. If they are apparently sprayed from or close to the engines, then traces of an extremely toxic banned jet fuel element, EDB or dibromoethane, are found in collected specimens.

These are in small enough particulate forms to breath in and contaminate soils and waters. Barium salts have been aerosol sprayed as chemical warfare agents. Barium can be more toxic than lead. Chronic aluminum exposure can cause all sorts of neurological damage and dementia. EDB is a carcinogenic nerve gas agent that causes severe neurological damage.

Even if you are not feeling immediate effects from these toxins, your immune system is compromised by constantly fighting them off. One needs be almost constantly detoxing!

How Come?

The exact hows and whys are unknown. That's due to information being mostly squelched, ignored or marginalized by the mainstream media, and by government agencies at all levels. It's like a vaccine injury cover up deja vu.

When occasionally cornered with a large public outcry, the higher level agencies claim that chemtrails are part of a military exercise for radar jamming using metal particulates, or that they are geoengineering with aerosol sprayed metal particulates to create an atmospheric shield for global warming prevention.

So ultimately they're not denying the existence of chemtrails. They are leaving that denial up to all those who won't look up or even accept their existence as other than contrails when it's directly pointed out to them in the sky. See for yourself.

Educate yourself further with these article sources:

Beware of Poisons from the Sky
http://www.naturalnews.com/026200_h...

Chemtrail Central
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/

Barium Blues
http://www.bariumblues.com/

Clifford Carnicom's Scientific Studies
http://www.carnicom.com/elf9.htm

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 09:09:10 PM »
http://www.rense.com/general71/mmor.htm

Do chemtrails cause Morgollons disease?

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 07:15:18 PM »

SincerestSawa

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 10:55:35 AM »
  Man i can't remember where i just read it, but it said they believe chemtrails and other things put in our food and water like hormone modifiers was a measure taken to supress indigo abilities?

~Dianna

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 11:09:55 AM »
  Man i can't remember where i just read it, but it said they believe chemtrails and other things put in our food and water like hormone modifiers was a measure taken to supress indigo abilities?

~Dianna
Never heard of that one Dianna, but a lot of the chemicals that we deal with like fluoride and chlorine in our water cause Neurological problems. There is evidence of aluminum being detected on the ground after a Chemtrail spraying, and aluminum seems to be a culprit in Alzheimer's disease, so I guess it wouldn't be far fetched to say it would suppress those abilities.

Linda 

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 11:12:40 AM »
They have been spraying more then ever before in Michigan.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 11:15:21 AM »

1969quartz0 - spraying more in CW too. Central west Florida. Never noticed it until past few
months here.
Over And Out,  Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2010, 11:16:42 AM »

I know Nathan, what is the deal with that? I have been growing my own wheat grass (for juicing) and have decided to keep it in the house more just for safety sake. Could it be they are trying to keep it cooler this summer? Wish I knew. Of course tomorrow will be 88 and humid, YUK! :(

Linda

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2010, 06:49:22 AM »
Chemtrails and Vitamin D levels

It is fact that most of our vitamin D is manufactured by our bodies from sunlight, we get some, but not sufficient amounts from food sources.

Vitamin D Deficiency Is Widespread And On The Increase
A new report issued by the International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) and published in the scientific journal Osteoporosis International1, shows that populations across the globe are suffering from the impact of low levels of vitamin D. The problem is widespread and on the increase, with potentially severe repercussions for overall health and fracture rates.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090630143523.htm

A clinical review paper published in the British Medical Journal  is warning the public that widespread vitamin D deficiency is resurrecting the once-obsolete disease called rickets. According to Professor Simon Pearce and Dr. Time Cheetham, authors of the paper, people are getting far too little sunlight exposure which is necessary for the body to produce adequate levels of vitamin D.

Vitamin D deficiency not only affects your bones, it is a main factor in your immune system response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--NqqB2nhBE&feature=player_embedded#

Is the constant spraying of our skies a direct result in the rise of immune disorders caused from vitamin D deficiency? What is the possible connection to the pharmaceutical industry and the pushing of flu shots. It is known that when your D levels are low your chances of flu are higher, that is the reason we generally get the flu in the winter months.  Is the spraying of our skies to blockout the sun causing a winter like atmosphere? Are chemtrails going to be the direct cause of pestilences and disease in what they call an attempt to curb global warming by spraying chemicals in our skies?

The cascading effect of this is staggering.

Linda   

« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 02:52:26 PM by Linda »

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 04:38:17 PM »
Pretty great video of plane dispersing chemtrails, taken from another plane following it.

The insider: chemtrails KC-10 sprayer air to air - La falla nel sistema ====?

Linda

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!