Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Re: Part #3: HOPE? Why....  (Read 1911 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Part #3: HOPE? Why....
« on: April 04, 2015, 08:30:55 PM »
"... but the innocent and meek of heart shall live for all eternity.  I shall stand by My people always even though many, one by one, have chosen and are choosing to walk away from Me.  Those who desire to remain with Me, I in My infinite wisdom chastise now in order that they will reign with Me and share in My glory.  I desire to teach them now and encourage them to be "little" children, little in all ways: actions, thoughts, deeds and speech; little through simplicity and humility of heart."

"Do not mistake littleness with lack of power.  Littleness is detachment from possessions and is purity of heart.  It is simpleness and the wisdom to avoid the influence of wickedness.  Littleness is not associated with the lack of wealth, prestige or success.  Those who are little joyfully surrender all their attachments to this world and persevere with endurance.  It does not bother them not to have any attachments because they are dependent on Me and are attached to Me.  Initially the surrender of their possessions may involve disheartening feelings along with temptations for the sweet enticements of the world; but as My little ones accept and renew daily their invitation to allow Me to love them, they master their feelings and find that even their feelings are attachments and obstacles to purity and humility of heart.  They, with time and perseverance, become little children, pure and joyfully free, yet powerful and full of My heavenly treasures."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 05:26:03 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 04:30:33 PM »

The Creator speaks to His prophet, not me (for those who are led to believe).

"... but the innocent and meek of heart shall live for all eternity.  I shall stand by My people always even though many, one by one, have chosen and are choosing to walk away from Me.  Those who desire to remain with Me, I in My infinite wisdom chastise now in order that they will reign with Me and share in My glory.  I desire to teach them now and encourage them to be "little" children, little in all ways: actions, thoughts, deeds and speech; little through simplicity and humility of heart."

"Do not mistake littleness with lack of power.  Littleness is detachment from possessions and is purity of heart.  It is simpleness and the wisdom to avoid the influence of wickedness.  Littleness is not associated with the lack of wealth, prestige or success.  Those who are little joyfully surrender all their attachments to this world and persevere with endurance.  It does not bother them not to have any attachments because they are dependent on Me and are attached to Me.  Initially the surrender of their possessions may involve disheartening feelings along with temptations for the sweet enticements of the world; but as My little ones accept and renew daily their invitation to allow Me to love them, they master their feelings and find that even their feelings are attachments and obstacles to purity and humility of heart.  They, with time and perseverance, become little children, pure and joyfully free, yet powerful and full of My heavenly treasures."

Taken from Marshall with permission:

Death by Deferment

When the day comes that you see planet X with your own eyes it will already be too late and your death by deferment strategy will have reached its logical conclusion. Therefore a word to the wise. Never tell others what you know.

This is because when everyone on the planet begins seeing Planet X with their own eyes, there will be an initial period of shock and denial. Then will come what I call “the rage.” A moment when the masses realize that our government has lied to us and as a consequence, they will suffer and die. It is why our government made massive purchases of ammunition and created paramilitary police departments all across the nation. They know it’s coming and they are prepared.

Therefore, when those caught completely unaware are in the midst of their irrational rage, do not, I repeat, do not tell them you’ve known what was to come for quite some time and did nothing about it. If you do, you will become a convenient scapegoat for their anger and you will die badly.

Just remember. When the rage happens, pretend to be blindsided and angry and when the masses charge the guns, and they will, quietly melt into the background. After that, I wish you the best of luck because you are destined by your own choice to become one of the unfortunate souls of the tribulation.

Therefore, should you see yourself as a victim of disinformation programming. No. Death by deferment is what you have been rehearsing to do since the first day you became aware. Accept it and know that many like you who have chosen this same path, will seek a final meaning through the noble sacrifice of their own lives with a genuine, service to others effort. Accept it, be at peace with it, and die well.

Survival Mindset

In terms of survival there are only two mindsets:  Love and fear, the only two absolute human emotions.

If your survival mindset is weighted to the fear (black) side, then those emotions that will be amplified. Conversely, if your survival mindset is weighted to the love (white) side those emotions will be amplified as well.

Those whose survival mindset is weighted to the love (white) side are more likely to survive.

This does not mean that singing in a church choir will enhance your chances of survival. That is simply an activity. What it means is that a grandmother who gathers up orphaned children and leads them in nursery rhymes during the midst of a cataclysm to help keep them from becoming frightened, will be in an optimal mindset as will the children.

On the other hand, those who lean to the dark side of their emotions with fear and anguish will see those emotions amplified considerably, and many will literally die of fright. Their lives will extinguish like dying light bulbs. A few flickers and then they’re gone.

Why does that grandmother survive while others who may have vastly better physiques and more useful survival skills flicker away like dying light bulbs? It is because she has with a loving mindset and is in service to others. 
However, this is not to underplay the importance of useful survival skills.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 11:53:43 PM »

The Creator speaks to His prophet, not me (for those who are led to believe).

Taken from Marshall with permission:

Death by Deferment

When the day comes that you see planet X with your own eyes it will already be too late and your death by deferment strategy will have reached its logical conclusion. Therefore a word to the wise. Never tell others what you know.

This is because when everyone on the planet begins seeing Planet X with their own eyes, there will be an initial period of shock and denial. Then will come what I call “the rage.” A moment when the masses realize that our government has lied to us and as a consequence, they will suffer and die. It is why our government made massive purchases of ammunition and created paramilitary police departments all across the nation. They know it’s coming and they are prepared.

Therefore, when those caught completely unaware are in the midst of their irrational rage, do not, I repeat, do not tell them you’ve known what was to come for quite some time and did nothing about it. If you do, you will become a convenient scapegoat for their anger and you will die badly.

Just remember. When the rage happens, pretend to be blindsided and angry and when the masses charge the guns, and they will, quietly melt into the background. After that, I wish you the best of luck because you are destined by your own choice to become one of the unfortunate souls of the tribulation.

Therefore, should you see yourself as a victim of disinformation programming. No. Death by deferment is what you have been rehearsing to do since the first day you became aware. Accept it and know that many like you who have chosen this same path, will seek a final meaning through the noble sacrifice of their own lives with a genuine, service to others effort. Accept it, be at peace with it, and die well.

Survival Mindset

In terms of survival there are only two mindsets:  Love and fear, the only two absolute human emotions.

If your survival mindset is weighted to the fear (black) side, then those emotions that will be amplified. Conversely, if your survival mindset is weighted to the love (white) side those emotions will be amplified as well.

Those whose survival mindset is weighted to the love (white) side are more likely to survive.

This does not mean that singing in a church choir will enhance your chances of survival. That is simply an activity. What it means is that a grandmother who gathers up orphaned children and leads them in nursery rhymes during the midst of a cataclysm to help keep them from becoming frightened, will be in an optimal mindset as will the children.

On the other hand, those who lean to the dark side of their emotions with fear and anguish will see those emotions amplified considerably, and many will literally die of fright. Their lives will extinguish like dying light bulbs. A few flickers and then they’re gone.

Why does that grandmother survive while others who may have vastly better physiques and more useful survival skills flicker away like dying light bulbs? It is because she has with a loving mindset and is in service to others. 
However, this is not to underplay the importance of useful survival skills.

I can and will document how this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMGsyg5geoE

also applied most movingly in a near-death experience.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 03:34:06 PM »
Recent messages to all of humanity through a seer in Scottsdale, AZ and Emmitsburg, MD that coincide with acquiring Hope during these troubling times:

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...