Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Part #5: The Path Less Taken (Have we won?)  (Read 2861 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Part #5: The Path Less Taken (Have we won?)
« on: May 15, 2015, 09:23:49 AM »
The cornerstone of the West is 'Others' (as we shall shortly demonstrate) while the cornerstone of the East is 'Self' (self-enlightenment/fulfillment). There is merit in both but we continue, and indeed may have reached our endpoint here, with the 'Western' perspective. Is this the Superbowl Ring?

And of course, Marshall's church:
http://yowusa.com/2015/05/gods-mission-and-planet-x/
He is an inspired writer with many jewels as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here, we identify our jewels beginning with meekness since that is the name of this Board.

Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down his disciples came to him.
    And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted."

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied."

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy."

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are you when men revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account; Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the prophets who were before you."

We have seen how only one, Meekness, which translates from the Greek translation consisting of two, joined meanings "Strong as iron" + "Gentle as a feather" requires a correct, original, unmodified definition and going from there, further examination and meditation. This Thread will be a Listing, not an exposition! Again, time.... But truly, each of us can use the springboard of the previous Threads to move forward since many have already been discussed since all are related.

With great Hope for your continuing meditations and spiritual preparations for what is about to occur....
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:14:02 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: The Path Less Taken (Of The West)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 07:19:56 PM »
                            The Works Of Mercy "Others Oriented"

IN SERVICE TO OTHERS

The following is from Wikipedia.org:

The Works of Mercy or Acts of Mercy are actions and practices which Christianity(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity), in general, expects all believers to perform.

These works express mercy, and are thus expected to be performed by believers insofar as they are able, in accordance with the Beatitude, "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy" (Gospel of Matthew 5:7). They are also required as a matter of obedience to the second of the two greatest commandments: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself" (Matthew 22:35-40).

See Matthew 25:34-46(https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Bible_(American_Standard)/Matthew#25:34)

The Corporal Works of Mercy
Corporal Works of Mercy are those that tend to bodily needs of others.
    To feed the hungry.
    To give drink to the thirsty.
    To clothe the naked.
    To Shelter the Homeless
    To visit the sick.
    To visit the imprisoned
    To bury the dead.

The Spiritual Works of Mercy
Spiritual Works of Mercy are those that tend to spiritual needs of others.
    To instruct the ignorant.
    To counsel the doubtful.
    To admonish sinners.
    To bear wrongs patiently.
    To forgive offences willingly.
    To comfort the afflicted.
    To pray for the living and the dead

Works of Mercy
    Doing Good[7]
    Visiting the Sick and Prisoners[7]
    Feeding and Clothing People[7]
    Earning, Saving, Giving All One Can[7]
    Opposition to Slavery[7]

We are to be in service to others -- insofar as we are able. These transform our prayers (meditations) into actions. Others then also see us as 'valuable' or a valuable part of any community because we DO THESE WITH LOVE AND COMPASSION AND EMPATHY. As with all things we do what we can and should something be rejected ... should 'we' feel rejected, we accept it with graciousness. We can only do what we can do.
The cornerstone of the West is 'Others' (as we shall shortly demonstrate) while the cornerstone of the East is 'Self' (I was face-to-face taught by Swami Vishundevananda, for whom I had/have great respect and admiration as he embraced humility aka poor in spirit, identified false teachers such as I-Can't-Remember-Names/Yoga-flying, etc. publicly; I was also guided by less known but excellent Western teachers). Here, we identify our jewels beginning with meekness since that is the name of this Board.

Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down his disciples came to him.
    And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted."

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied."

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy."

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are you when men revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account; Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so men persecuted the prophets who were before you."

We have seen how only one, Meekness, which translates from the Greek translation consisting of two, joined meanings "Strong as iron" + "Gentle as a feather" requires a correct, original, unmodified definition and going from there, further examination and meditation. This Thread will be a Listing, not an exposition! Again, time.... But truly, each of us can use the springboard of the previous Threads to move forward since many have already been discussed since all are related.

With great Hope for your continuing two meditations and spiritual preparations for what is to occur....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 07:10:43 AM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: The Path Less Taken (Of The West)
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 04:50:34 PM »
L O V E

1 Though I command languages both human and angelic -- if I speak without love, I am no more than a gong booming or a cymbal clashing.

2 And though I have the power of prophecy, to penetrate all mysteries and knowledge, and though I have all the faith necessary to move mountains -- if I am without love, I am nothing.

3 Though I should give away to the poor all that I possess, and even give up my body to be burned -- if I am without love, it will do me no good whatever.

4 Love is always patient and kind; love is never jealous; love is not boastful or conceited,

5 it is never rude and never seeks its own advantage, it does not take offence or store up grievances.

6 Love does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but finds its joy in the truth.

7 It is always ready to make allowances, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes.

8 Love never comes to an end. But if there are prophecies, they will be done away with; if tongues, they will fall silent; and if knowledge, it will be done away with.

9 For we know only imperfectly, and we prophesy imperfectly;

10 but once perfection comes, all imperfect things will be done away with.

11 When I was a child, I used to talk like a child, and see things as a child does, and think like a child; but now that I have become an adult, I have finished with all childish ways.

12 Now we see only reflections in a mirror, mere riddles, but then we shall be seeing face to face. Now I can know only imperfectly; but then I shall know just as fully as I am myself known.

13 As it is, these remain: faith, hope and love, the three of them; and the greatest of them is love.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 07:12:03 AM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
L O V E

1 Though I command languages both human and angelic -- if I speak without love, I am no more than a gong booming or a cymbal clashing.

2 And though I have the power of prophecy, to penetrate all mysteries and knowledge, and though I have all the faith necessary to move mountains -- if I am without love, I am nothing.

3 Though I should give away to the poor all that I possess, and even give up my body to be burned -- if I am without love, it will do me no good whatever.

4 Love is always patient and kind; love is never jealous; love is not boastful or conceited,

5 it is never rude and never seeks its own advantage, it does not take offence or store up grievances.

6 Love does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but finds its joy in the truth.

7 It is always ready to make allowances, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes.

8 Love never comes to an end. But if there are prophecies, they will be done away with; if tongues, they will fall silent; and if knowledge, it will be done away with.

9 For we know only imperfectly, and we prophesy imperfectly;

10 but once perfection comes, all imperfect things will be done away with.

11 When I was a child, I used to talk like a child, and see things as a child does, and think like a child; but now that I have become an adult, I have finished with all childish ways.

12 Now we see only reflections in a mirror, mere riddles, but then we shall be seeing face to face. Now I can know only imperfectly; but then I shall know just as fully as I am myself known.

13 As it is, these remain: faith, hope and love, the three of them; and the greatest of them is love.

SO MUCH! TOO MUCH! It is staggering, the breath and depth and height of only a handful of what we, humanity, have been given. One could spend a year in meditation on only one of these, not to mention all that has come before this from the first thread and on.

Truly there is no power that can defeat us or destroy us, if we would only take these jewels, these 'seeds' and one by one plant them in our hearts, watering them with prayerful meditation and raking around them with the rake of practice and fertilizing them with our asked-for graces and providing them with the sunlight of The Creator. Whichever seeds we are 'moved' to plant, be some from the Psalms of David or the writings of Paul or the Lord Himself; whichever, whatever moves us. Then the game is over. Period. We have won even before the other team has arrived.

Perhaps the best thing to do at this juncture is a brief recap of where we started, where we've been and where we are, ending with what we are anticipating sometime shortly and noting that we can be safe, we can be protected, we can enter into a new springtime all without fear, just filled with faith, hope, love, humility, meekness and the other virtues first serving our Creator and secondly serving each other. Yes, we are the unpopular ones, the derided ones, the ones hateful humans and hateful creatures love to hate. We shall see....
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 07:13:25 AM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Part #5: The Path Less Taken (Have we won?)
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2015, 04:52:28 PM »
"Have we won?" Or "Should We Have Won?"

The Mystery of the Shemitah by Jonathon Cahn

Jonathon Cahn is a Hebrew Christian Rabbi and the very successful author of the best-selling book, The Harbinger, in which he made incredible links between biblical mysticism and the devastating events at the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

In his second book, The Mystery of the Shemitah, he links many of the happenings in America today and in the world around us to the historical events of ancient Israel (approx. 600 years before Christ) when the nation and its people broke their covenant with God and refused to repent, thus causing an entire kingdom to fall and be forced into captivity and exile.

Many of these alignments point to this September 2015 through September 2016, as the time where America will suffer a great chastisement and cataclysmic economic meltdown, largely as a result of its rejection of prayer and God, its sins of abortion and loss of respect for life, and its aberrations in human sexuality.

"The Prophecy of Jubilees by Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel… Ludwig Schneider of Israel Today magazine has translated Judah Ben Samuel (1140-1217) work into English.  “...According to this article, Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel was a top Talmudic scholar in Germany. Just before he died in the year 1217 he prophesied that the Ottoman Turks would rule over the holy city of Jerusalem for eight jubilees. That is 400 years (8 x 50). The Ottoman Turks did take control of Jerusalem 300 years after the Rabbi’s death in 1517 and as according to the prophecy, the Ottoman Turks then lost Jerusalem 400 years later in 1917. It was during WWI that British General Edmund Allenby walked into Jerusalem on Hanukkah without firing a shot in 1917. The timing of this with the holiday and the ease at which it occurred indeed make this moment of history extremely significant... The Rabbi then went on to say that after the eight jubilees, the ninth jubilee would have Jerusalem being a no-man’s-land, which it was from 1917 to 1967 until the Six-Day-War. The Rabbi’s prophecy then stated that in the tenth Jubilee that Jerusalem would be controlled by Israel and then the Messianic end times would begin. That would then bring the time to 2017.” Very interesting…!" (More at:)

http://www.pray4zion.org/thecomingshemitahjubileeyear57745.html

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Part #5: The Path Less Taken
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 09:23:53 AM »
Where is GenericUser?

The answer to that is taking the path less taken as described in these topics. There is so much more that could be said, should be said, but for this team enough has been said. As "I" put into practice what I've described here, the words from the coach and the trainer and staff, I'm looking to bring "my" team a win and I believe I've found the play; only time will tell.

Since what I've additionally discovered would require a major change for many on the team here, it is best to leave this as it is. If I decide to make the new formations available, I will return and add a link, but the game is about to become intense as both sides see the clock ticking, so we shall see if that's a possibility.

Always remember to honor and give thanks to the coach and the coaching staff, for there is none better and they are eager to help but only if asked. As mentioned in the very first meeting, Part #1, anyone who thinks they can do it alone, without the coach or staff, well, they are off the team. Also, you need to spread what you have learned! I hope you bring your team a win!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...