Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: two suns???????  (Read 1481 times)

stanclark

• stringers
two suns???????
« on: February 07, 2016, 07:45:49 PM »
I see two suns on some web cams .....I can't see it from my yard in California nor can my brother in lake placid NY...so my question is why can't we see it.....

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: two suns???????
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 08:56:05 PM »
I see two suns on some web cams .....I can't see it from my yard in California nor can my brother in lake placid NY...so my question is why can't we see it.....

Here is my guess.  The so-called "second sun" is not actually a bright light shining in all directions, but rather a reflection of sunlight off of some surface or surfaces, and hence is directional like all reflected light.

That would be a good question to submit to zetatalk.com.  Or maybe their answer is already in their reports somewhere.

stanclark

• stringers
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 09:54:11 PM »
I attached a picture that was sent to me from the italy cam......I been watching this cam and several other this spot is not a light trick or one time event I look at the cam multiple times a week....do to weather not always clear.....but that spot is real and there.....my brother did the screen capture and blew up the spot....

Terry

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 10:58:17 PM »
The written Word says, despise not prophecy.   We are closer now to this prophecy being fulfilled.
An excerpt from a public message given by:

Our Lady of Emmitsburg

To the World through Gianna Sullivan

June 1, 2008

...Children, for the last 20 years I have oftentimes spoken of “change.”  I have told you that there is no time for fear; there is only time for change.  You must know by now that I have recently spoken of an arising of “two suns.”  When you see the two suns on the horizon, you must know that this is a time of change, a time of this new beginning about which I have spoken to you before.  After you see the two suns, there is only a short time before you will see a tremendous change in weather.  After this, as you know, there are more changes to come. ...

Look not too far before you will see two suns.  Make my words known to all people:  Life is important because God loves you.  Those who are in control of the financial world think differently.  But I your Mother know what true Life is! ...

http://www.tfsih.com/keyword/FL_ViewMessage.Aspx?MessageID=57920&MsgType=2&KeyWord=Two%20Suns

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2016, 11:25:03 AM »
I attached a picture that was sent to me from the italy cam......I been watching this cam and several other this spot is not a light trick or one time event I look at the cam multiple times a week....do to weather not always clear.....but that spot is real and there.....my brother did the screen capture and blew up the spot....

Stanclark can you do some captures and have them large. Size 900 will do. Make sure the date time is in the screen shot. Email to me and I will send them to Marshall and researcher for analysis. Send me PM will give U my email...
In time will tell U where to post them on TH Stringers Board and also upload things to the FTP. For now email fine.
Thanks and welcome to the stringers (independent reporters group) of the Town Hall. :)
- Yowbarb

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...