Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Various You Tube Videos  (Read 6338 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Various You Tube Videos
« on: September 24, 2016, 02:39:28 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcOLjN6YIUi_Z7jk2tzfysw   Dave B.

Planet X Survival – Marshall Masters – George Noory 9.13.16 43:44

https://youtu.be/1woRdqIqHno

Published on Sep 22, 2016
Marshall Masters on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory Sept. 13, 2016. Abridged (no open lines) and illustrated.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Various You Tube Videos
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 03:19:26 AM »
Marshall posted about this video, in his Topic, 
Planet X Update and Major Ed Dames: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=6363.msg90858#msg90858

For those of you who missed my latest Coast to Coast AM interview with George Noory, now is your chance to hear the interview commercial-free thanks to YouTuber Dave B.

In this interview I discuss my most recent book, Surviving the Planet X Tribulation:  A Faith-Based Leadership Guide.  Also during this interview, George reads a passage from a well known text that is simply bone chilling.  You'll want to hear it.

In this interview George gave me the opportunity to express my appreciation for the courage that Major Ed Dames showed last August during his Planet X event in Las Vegas.  My concern is that Ed may have put himself in jeopardy by "going off the reservation," as they say.

Below is the video prepared by Dave B, with excellent and appropriate illustrations.  Dave is one of the several new Planet X researchers starting up on YouTube, and he's a straight shooter.  So please support him by subscribing to his channel.

http://yowusa.com/2016/09/planet-x-dames-noory/

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Biblical interpretation of the stars: war on 20th Nov 2016
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 11:05:09 PM »
Biblical interpretation suggesting nuclear war this Sunday, i.e. 20 November 2016, followed by a severe celestial event in September 2017.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 02:44:14 AM »
The truth of Planet-X is finally starting to be “leaked” to the public!

BREAKING - Brazillian Senator Discloses Nibiru in Senate Speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBbcB94INMw

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 12:07:47 PM »
Madmax thanks for posting.
Marshall likely saw it but just in case, sent it on to him...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 12:53:25 PM »
How sad that the public criticized the Senator for not speaking on a more relevant topic.  Wonder how they define "relevant?"

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: Brazilian senator on Nibiru, Oct 2017
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 10:24:33 PM »
That's pretty specific and unique, a public official that high up, from such a big country, coming out and predicting 2/3 of mankind will die. I mean, he's a politician for god's sake...; it's not like such messages are gonna get him reelected or something.
I forwarded to whoever bothers to follow my Facebook. But let's face it, people live in denial and there should be a million views to every post @ planetxtownhall, but there ain't...

Could we have been genetically engineered to mass suicide...? The book Secret of the Dark Stars certainly suggests such is possible [since it speaks of 'clones' and genetically engineered beings born with certain knowledge and character traits.] Those darn Anunnaki... Will ENLIL finally manage to get rid of us?843
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 12:16:44 PM »
How sad that the public criticized the Senator for not speaking on a more relevant topic.  Wonder how they define "relevant?"

That is sad...
I would venture to say the general public in the Latin American countries have more knowledge about PX. I feel they have more belief than the American public.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2017, 01:23:39 PM »
Hi Barb,

Absolutely.  My impression is that the Hercolubus meme is deeply embedded into their psyches and cultures, maybe because of the degree of damage to the Southern hemisphere (as Major Dames is once again predicting)?  It seems that somehow Latin America managed to bring that knowledge of their own ancient past forward without the degree of disruption to their oral history that our own "New World" culture experienced (we can't even agree on who discovered America :) ), and that there is generally not the same reticence to speak about it that exists here. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 01:45:50 PM »
Hi Barb,

Absolutely.  My impression is that the Hercolubus meme is deeply embedded into their psyches and cultures, maybe because of the degree of damage to the Southern hemisphere (as Major Dames is once again predicting)?  It seems that somehow Latin America managed to bring that knowledge of their own ancient past forward without the degree of disruption to their oral history that our own "New World" culture experienced (we can't even agree on who discovered America :) ), and that there is generally not the same reticence to speak about it that exists here.

Funny U would mention Hercolubus... I was in Los Angeles a lot in previous years. All over the place... Once or twice when near a Redline, I saw small booklets for sale at a magazine stand, in Spanish about Hercolubus.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Biblical interpretation of the stars: war on 20th Nov 2016
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 01:49:48 PM »
Biblical interpretation suggesting nuclear war this Sunday, i.e. 20 November 2016, followed by a severe celestial event in September 2017.
Marshall and others feel things could start popping in August and worse, on into the fall of 2017.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: Brazilian senator on Nibiru, Oct 2017
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 04:10:03 PM »
I forwarded to whoever bothers to follow my Facebook.
(My page)
survival database

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 05:28:44 PM »
Madmax thanks for posting.
Marshall likely saw it but just in case, sent it on to him...
A friend of ours returned this year after having worked several years in Brazil, and he has brought back with him his Brazilian fiance', whose English has improved quite well since arriving, so next time we meet, I'll ask her if she knows about the Senator Telmario Mota's speech on the Senate Floor, May 25, I think.

Curious to know if her family has mentioned anything about it to her, and will update here.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2017, 09:24:30 PM »
ilinda - looking forward to hearing about what your friend feels about the speech... what the word on the street is about it...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2017, 02:23:42 PM »
ilinda - looking forward to hearing about what your friend feels about the speech... what the word on the street is about it...
I have already emailed them and am waiting for the reply....update to follow.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...