Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Animal Die Offs and Unusual Animal Behavior (due to earth changes?)  (Read 26346 times)

Ericpittenger

Since 1960, all blue whale groups worldwide have been consistently lowering their pitches.  Scientists are baffled.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/12/blue-whale-song-mystery/?npu=1&mbid=yhp

"All around the world, blue whales aren

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Blue whale songs are changing
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 08:48:01 AM »
RE the whales song becoming of lower tones, that's some pretty amazing stuff.
Please keep us posted if you learn more.
Al The Best,

Yowbarb

Lori

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 10:31:08 AM »
Maybe they are sensing the earth changes and are trying to warn us.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 03:13:09 PM »
Maybe they are sensing the earth changes and are trying to warn us.

Lori, that would be amazing...
I feel that could be true.
Wondering how the whales and dolphins will fare in all the coming changes...

Barb

Lori

Animal Die Offs and Unusual Animal Behavior (due to earth changes?)
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 08:18:53 PM »
http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=136195&catid=2
 :o

Friday night, ringing in the New Year took on a whole different meaning for the citizens of Beebe. Around 11:30 p.m., enforcement officers with Arkansas Game and Fish Commission began getting reports of dead black birds falling from the sky in the city limits of Beebe.
 ??? :o

« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:17:10 AM by Lori »

Linda

• Prolific Member
Re: Animal Die Offs and Unusual Animal Behavior (due to earth changes?)
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 05:32:53 AM »
If you read some of the comments on the article it was mentioned that they have been spraying Chemtrails around Arkansas lately. Possibly they were trying out a new formulation or over sprayed the area?

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Lori

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 06:35:48 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRcqgn4dFh0&feature=uploademail

We heard some booms yesterday.  We had storms pass us yesterday and these booms where heard after the storms passed.

It was very strange.  We had one loud bolt of lightening not far from us and it shook our house actually during the storm.
 ??? :-\

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 07:04:39 AM »
I did not hear any booms  but yesterday and the day before during calm no wind times of the day a pressure wave hit the house like someone pushed hard on the front door both times within seconds the front door was opened and no one was there this may not sound that odd but in 17 years of living here that has never happened during calm weather it was odd to me.

jdeesmith55

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 10:25:40 AM »
I have heard about it...ITS the chemtrails!! just look up in the skies.. alomst every other day there will be at least fifty trails in the sky.. going as far as you can see.. Just a little bit ago in arkansas.. thousands of fishs mysteriouly died too.. just one species though. very odd. I think thats whats happenning to the bees too. WE ARE BEING POISIONED! .All of these heavy metals in the trails weakens our immune sytems.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 01:18:08 PM »
Re blackbirds falling dead:

Another possible cause is the release of natural gas from an underground source when an earthquake cracks the ground from the source up to the surface.    The Zetas might comment in their next newsletter, I hope.

Mooreofus

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2011, 05:51:22 PM »
Are there any Arkansas friends out there that have insight as to what was the cause of the death of the birds and fish that were discovered over New Years? Not what the news is reporting but more of a street knowledge view? (http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110103/ts_yblog_thelookout/massive-bird-fish-kills-in-arkansas-leave-many-scratching-heads)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2011, 09:37:48 PM »
Jim, the problem with that theory is that many of the gases are heavier than air, so they will stick close to the ground. There is the possibility, and there is also a reason not.  I call heads, you got tails.   ed

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2011, 06:48:28 AM »
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/03/why-did-thousands-of-birds-drop-dead-in-the-arkansas-sky/

This URL contains more information regarding this incident and some other (potentially) related incidents. Something I find a little humorous are the statements "...the incident isn't that rare, and is often caused by a lightning strike or high-altitude hail..." and "...Officials speculated that fireworks set off by New Year's revelers could have startled the birds from their roost, and caused them to die from stress...". Seriously? The incident isn't that rare? Yeah, right! Every 4th of July in the US thousands of birds drop from the skies in every city because of the stress they receive from fire works!  :-X
Live long and prosper!

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2011, 07:01:48 AM »
I believe that wildlife in general know something is up and that will stress them. Then while stressed anything can push them over the edge. They were already sensing earth stress. I would have expected the event to be closer to the New Madrid area{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!