Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: CANCER CURES: A collection of natural substances recommended to prevent/cure cancer  (Read 37096 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I've been speaking of social triage for years...
 I've wasted years of my life on such people [actually, much more than that; more like my entire life so far].
It's one's own responsibility to sift the chaff from the wheat and invest in people that are worthwhile to oneself personally. ...

I like your application of the word "triage" to this problem, which we've probably all experienced at one time or another.  It seems to potentially remove all the drama and reduce it to sort of a differential diagnostics problem that the mind can rationally sift through with greater speed and efficiency than the entangled heart can do.  :)
It's easy to think you've "wasted years of your life on such people", but think of the lessons you've learned.  Life's lessons are always being sent to us and if we don't "waste some time" interacting (to some extent) with our detractors, lamers, losers, whiners, naysayers, users, and the like, we won't have a good handle on some of the games they play, how they play them, and how to detect and deflect them.

I realize one can carry it too far, that is, intereacting with such people, but just thought it's worth mentioning the lessons learned.  In fact, I keep "learning lessons" from sisters so much that I sometimes want to SCREAM!  LOL

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I envy you having sisters Ilinda - I always wanted one but got a bunch of brothers instead!  They grow on you though  :)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: "whiners"...
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2018, 11:18:08 PM »
our detractors, lamers, losers, whiners, naysayers, users, and the like
LOL
So well put. Ayn Rand would say: "moochers"  ;)

In the end i believe there are just 2 kinds of people: the 'good' and the 'bad'. And, again, in the end a lot of our personal success is determined by how seriously we take this distinction.
In the song Ebony and Ivory there's a line: "There is good an bad in everyone"; i believe this is 99% bs, for our entire lives are testimont to the fact that there are 2 kinds of people: those who do their best to solve problems and those who seem obessed with making problems. Oh, and the excuses the latter have for doing so...

If you want results, you focus on the givers and avoid the takers as much as possible. The latter have been tragically traumatized [during infancy, if Alice Miller's research is to be believed] and are incapable of healthy human relations; you can give your life to them and they won't bat an eye or show an ounce of gratitude. They are best avoided like the plague since you can't help them anyway. It's unfortunate but true.
Within families and other communities, these folk are the disintigrating fifth column that brings everything and everyone down. And only with a conscious awareness of this can destruction be averted, for it is a healthy, human, normal response of givers to support those in need. Unfortunately, in the case of the takers, they are a lost cause and if they're not cut loose, they will just succeed in dragging you down with them into their own abyss.
What psychological research there is backs up what i'm saying. It's not about being heartless, it's about being real, for how can we save innocents while we tolerate those who would just as easily see them all die?
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Thanks Socrates, for the good, strong language making the clear distinction.   :)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: "whiners"...
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2018, 11:00:41 PM »
In the end i believe there are just 2 kinds of people: the 'good' and the 'bad'. And, again, in the end a lot of our personal success is determined by how seriously we take this distinction.
In the song Ebony and Ivory there's a line: "There is good an bad in everyone"; i believe this is 99% bs, for our entire lives are testimont to the fact that there are 2 kinds of people: those who do their best to solve problems and those who seem obessed with making problems. Oh, and the excuses the latter have for doing so...
If you want results, you focus on the givers and avoid the takers as much as possible.
Adam Grant on 'givers' and 'takers'
I ran into this vid by a organisational psychologist at a TED talk. His research confirms what i've been saying for years: based on the Milgram Experiment, 25% of folks are sane and the rest are so traumatized as to be dysfunctionally cruel, apathetic, paranoid, self-destructive and self-centered [as ironic as it sounds to be simultaneously self-centered and self-destructive; but then, they are (clinically) insane...]

Adam Grant suggests there's a large group that are both 'givers' and 'takers'. I believe this is not only wrong but very dangerous to suggest. We mustn't forget that we're dealing with a cerebral species here [i.e. human beings] which are capable of adjusting to society and their social environment. And as Mr. Grant explains in this TED Talk, it should be very clear to everyone that people who only take are problematic (at best). Therefore there are many 'takers' who take on a veneer of sociability. I mean, you may be paranoid and self-centered, but that doesn't mean you're stupid; you can see what works and what does not. As well, you can see how people react to self-centeredness and other such dysfunctional attributes. Therefore, you can adjust your dealings with others; not from the heart perhaps, but as a survival tactic.

My point in regard to survival and survival situations, is that people with a veneer of humanity will likely shed said pseudo-humanity very quickly WTSHTF. Therefore only outright 'givers' should be considered for part of one's intimate circle, for otherwise one has allowed a Trojan Horse or fifth column into one's midst, an enemy far worse than any enemy at the gate.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
based on the Milgram Experiment, 25% of folks are sane

So it sounds as if a person's social success may best be determined, not by how many "friends" he has, but by how well he/she has been able to eliminate all but the 25%. 

And instead of looking for the good in bad people, as society teaches, maybe we should be looking for the bad in people who might seem on the surface to be benevolent (i.e. sociopaths)?   

Thanks Socrates for sound advice that cuts through the conventional wisdom.  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
based on the Milgram Experiment, 25% of folks are sane

So it sounds as if a person's social success may best be determined, not by how many "friends" he has, but by how well he/she has been able to eliminate all but the 25%. 

And instead of looking for the good in bad people, as society teaches, maybe we should be looking for the bad in people who might seem on the surface to be benevolent (i.e. sociopaths)?   

Thanks Socrates for sound advice that cuts through the conventional wisdom.  :)
This is commenting on both #92 and #95, basically saying you're right on. 

A good example of which you speak describes an acquaintance of ours.  He comes across as cordial, friendly, engaging, etc., but having known him for about 30 years, I can see one thing in particular he does is this:  whenever he meets anyone, he listens carefully to what he believes they want to hear, then he parrots that back to them in any conversation he has with them.  We hear him say things that are opposite of what we know to be the truth.  I think we could call him a sociopath or even psychopath.   It would never be wise to have a person like that in your tribe.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Suddenly I realized we got off track of CANCER CURES, so am mentioning a book I ordered titled, Black Cumin, which is said by some to be the cure for everything except death.  Will report on it when it arrives.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
So it sounds as if a person's social success may best be determined, not by how many "friends" he has, but by how well he/she has been able to eliminate all but the 25% and instead of looking for the good in bad people, as society teaches, maybe we should be looking for the bad in people who might seem on the surface to be benevolent
Very well put, though not sure if it's about "social success" [i.e. in this era]; for survival success i'd say, yeah, that's exactly right.

The Moroccan woman i lived with for 10 years told me about black cumin, how it is especially appreciated in her country for it's health benefits. I understand it goes by many names.
survival database

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
A good example of which you speak describes an acquaintance of ours.  He comes across as cordial, friendly, engaging, etc., but having known him for about 30 years, I can see one thing in particular he does is this:  whenever he meets anyone, he listens carefully to what he believes they want to hear, then he parrots that back to them in any conversation he has with them.  We hear him say things that are opposite of what we know to be the truth.  I think we could call him a sociopath or even psychopath.   It would never be wise to have a person like that in your tribe.

Ilinda, do you mean that he engages in flattery?  In other words, I take it that he's not just trying to be generally agreeable and looking for common ground out of politeness.  Sounds as if dementia can be ruled out re: speaking the opposite of known truth, as he is able to remember previous information from past conversations and bring it up again, per your description. 

Sorry, I've gone off-topic again!  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

Ilinda, do you mean that he engages in flattery?  In other words, I take it that he's not just trying to be generally agreeable and looking for common ground out of politeness.  Sounds as if dementia can be ruled out re: speaking the opposite of known truth, as he is able to remember previous information from past conversations and bring it up again, per your description. 

Sorry, I've gone off-topic again!  :)
One more OT post from me too...
I see his M.O. less as flattery, and more as picking someone's brain to see what in that person's view is "acceptable human behavior", then he tries to pattern things he says and does in an effort to appear to be someone of like mindedness.  '

One related thing we saw him do:  he told his new girlfriend, when he began to play guitar and sing some old Graham Nash songs to her, "I've never sung these songs to anyone else".  Problem is, hubby reminded me in private that he sang those very same songs to an earlier girlfriend, right here in our living room back in the 1990's.  Now that's not a serious offense, but he would have been more honest if he had said, "These songs are just for you", or something similar.

There is much more about him that is dishonest, and I suppose thinking of potential tribe-mates is the entire reason for looking at his persona.  I'd best drop this issue in this particular CANCER CURES thread, and apologize for dragging this out a bit.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
The blame is on me Ilinda, because I queried you further :)

OK, I've been experimenting since 1999 with cancer prevention - these methods are based upon the assumption that cancer is not one single disease but a metabolic syndrome, especially noting the low-electricity sugar/acidity/diabetes/fungal connections:

*zapping and Rife
*fasting
*low-sugar diet
*alkalizing with baking soda water
*alkalizing in July and August daily with avocadoes and locally grown watermelons (highest pH fruit besides lemons)
*using a nutcracker to break open stone fruit pits for the "almond" inside
*consuming proteolytic enzymes (along with the full spectrum of enzymes)
*supplementing with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids (MCT oil, black currant seed oil, flax seed oil, etc.)
*supplementing with anti-fungals: caprylic acid, biotin, alliums
*protecting the alimentary canal lining with DGL, mastic gum, gelatine capsules, glutamine, probiotics
*regular deep sleep with: melatonin, magnesium, B-100 complex, lecithin
*keeping lymph moving with walking, calisthenics, stair climbing, gardening, housework
*avoiding exposure to smoke and drugs
*consuming 1/2 glass of high-polyphenol red Malbec wine periodically
*avoiding underwire bras
*regenerating mitochondria with PQQ, ALA-carn, carnosine, taurine, buffered mega-C, ginkgo, resveratrol, coQ-10
*drinking clean unfluoridated and unchlorinated well water daily
*occasional internal cleansing with activated charcoal; freshly juiced sour apples for the layer of pectin foam on top followed by an olive oil and cider vinegar liver and GB purge; herbal liver and GB purge; distilled water; clay powder; bitter greens in spring
*simplifying to reduce stress
*growing a portion of our own food without chemicals, especially eggs and berries
*protecting the liver with milk thistle, taurine, artichokes, lecithin

« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 06:19:25 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
The blame is on me Ilinda, because I queried you further :)

OK, I've been experimenting since 1999 with cancer prevention - these methods are based upon the assumption that cancer is not one single disease but a metabolic syndrome, especially noting the low-electricity sugar/acidity/diabetes/fungal connections:

*zapping and Rife
*fasting
*low-sugar diet
*alkalizing with baking soda water
*alkalizing in July and August daily with avocadoes and locally grown watermelons (highest pH fruit besides lemons)
*using a nutcracker to break open stone fruit pits for the "almond" inside
*consuming proteolytic enzymes (along with the full spectrum of enzymes)
*supplementing with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids (MCT oil, black currant seed oil, flax seed oil, etc.)
*supplementing with anti-fungals: caprylic acid, biotin, alliums
*protecting the alimentary canal lining with DGL, mastic gum, gelatine capsules, glutamine, probiotics
*regular deep sleep with: melatonin, magnesium, B-100 complex, lecithin
*keeping lymph moving with walking, calisthenics, stair climbing, gardening, housework
*avoiding exposure to smoke and drugs
*consuming 1/2 glass of high-polyphenol red Malbec wine periodically
*avoiding underwire bras
*regenerating mitochondria with PQQ, ALA-carn, carnosine, taurine, buffered mega-C, ginkgo, resveratrol, coQ-10
*drinking clean unfluoridated and unchlorinated well water daily
*occasional internal cleansing with activated charcoal; freshly juiced sour apples for the layer of pectin foam on top + olive oil and cider vinegar liver and GB purge; herbal liver and GB purge; distilled water; clay powder; bitter greens in spring
*simplifying to reduce stress
*growing a portion of our own food without chemicals, especially eggs and berries
*protecting the liver with milk thistle, taurine, artichokes, lecithin
Looks like you're doing more cancer prevention than anyone I know!  Thanks for posting this as it may spur some fence sitters to ponder what their diet is and how it may be improved a bit or a lot.

What is DGL?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Sorry - it's deglycerinated licorice tablets.  Usually just one or two will calm a peptic stomach, with all the benefits that licorice confers as a bonus.  I keep a bottle on the nightstand just in case. 

I should clarify that the sour apple juice is taken daily for a week, and then at the end of the week one goes straight to bed with the oil and vinegar mixture and remains for half an hour on the right side, followed by a magnesium citrate "soda" in the morning - this usually empties the contents of liver and GB for about a 4 hour period in the morning, meaning it's necessary to stay close to home for unpredictable frequency of bathroom visits.  It can be extremely interesting to see what is eliminated during that 4 hours...

More recently I've discovered that taurine is a major component of bile and prevents stones from forming in the first place.  Women prone to stones should be careful about taking black cohosh, as it can completely stop the flow of bile and cause stone formation.

Adding footnote 1/28: Black cohosh contains phytoestrogens, which can lead to a condition known as "obstetric cholestasis," which is the impeded flow of bile.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:24:36 AM by R.R. Book »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...