Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: starviewerteam.org  (Read 80945 times)

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is never futile, just time consuming an
    • The Kolbrin, Planet-X and Nibiru Group
Re: starviewerteam.org
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2010, 09:49:15 AM »
Ed Douglas .... thank you

My friend and I are also surprised and almost giddy at what we are finding there also ... I told Boris about the concern that one group might not be trustworthy and he replyed he would be careful ... but he said he had not seen anything as of yet.  He feels they made their site confusing, to use his terms, to throw off the idiots ... my friend Boris lives in S. America ... he has good knowledge on all of this stuff.
Amy Evans

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2010, 09:55:59 AM »
Amy, sounds good we can use his imput...
Thanks, Yowbarb

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2010, 04:45:57 PM »
Amy, tell Boris his work is appreciated, as is yours, in this matter. Also tell Boris to keep any and all info coming, whether Mr. Masters will use it or not. Having this info translated to us, makes all the difference in the world.  ed

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2010, 05:15:47 PM »
Ed & Barb

I will keep the info coming ... I should have some more translated this weekend ... there is a whole trove of information there ... my friend and I are going through it slowly :D
Amy Evans

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2010, 01:48:36 AM »
Ed & Barb

I will keep the info coming ... I should have some more translated this weekend ... there is a whole trove of information there ... my friend and I are going through it slowly :D

Amy this is good. By any chace is Boris South American?
Yowbarb

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2010, 11:39:37 AM »
Yes he is ... this group is very wery of outsiders because they have been mocked/attacked so many times, but we are making headway ... and btw ... this is a large group with plenty on information.
Amy Evans

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2010, 11:59:43 AM »
Well that's good

noproblemo2

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2010, 12:31:45 PM »
Amy, Thank You for sharing this info, I really appreciate the chance to learn as much as I can as fast as I can, so everything is a huge help to me right now.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2010, 12:40:44 PM »
Amy, as you are aware of, this group is wary of newcomers also.This is a good thing. Let their identity remain unknown to us all here. They can maintain their soveriegnty, as we do here.  ed

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2010, 06:28:12 PM »
This about G1.9 from the Zetas' chat for this week at http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/14ag2010.htm:  "We mentioned on the chat last week that NASA and the group of Spanish astronomers would appear to be arguing with each other so as to disguise the fact that they were actually working together. G1.9 was supposed to be a late discovery that NASA could use to explain the current Earth changes caused by Planet X. NASA was waiting to see if this hoax would pass, when much was made of it in the public media, but as the hoax was gaining speed on the Internet NASA began to get nervous and decided to back out. But as recently as May 8, 2010 NASA was backing this hoax, showing they were in partnership with the hoaxsters! "

Also from last week at http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/07ag2010.htm: "NASA is frantic to take the lead, having stonewalled the subject up until now. When Planet X was inbound from 1997 to 2003, we, the Zetas provided coordinates by which a dim star with bright fuzz around it could be seen tracking to our coordinates. Then in early 2003 when it passed from the night sky to be lost in the glare of the Sun, there were dramatic photos showing an approaching planet surrounded by a swirling double helix dust cloud on either side. After that, we entered the era of the Second Sun, when Planet X was close to the Sun in the line of view, but showing up on SOHO and certainly making an impact on the Earth's magnetosphere. Now that their desperate attempts to blame the Sun or Global Warming for the Earth changes and Earth wobble have failed they are hoping to grasp the reins of leadership and announce they have found the source of all these perturbations! Yes, it is G1.9, which astronomers have suddenly located! Is this the Sun's binary? No, the Sun's binary is 18.74 Sun-Pluto distances away in the direction of the constellation Orion, and is static, not moving. Is this even a brown dwarf? To fit in mankind's description, a brown dwarf must be gaseous and huge, so that it could be, theoretically, an unlit star. Certainly the photos they are providing do not fit this description, as there is a light source from somewhere illuminating the red wings on either side, and if from this so-called brown dwarf, why is the dwarf itself unlit? Is this, perhaps, a complete fraud, as amateurs cannot find this body. Astronomers tasked with inventing something to compete with our early photos of Planet X have indeed invented a complete fraud. NASA is pretending to argue and ignore these astronomers, to give the illusion that they are not working together. Liars, all of them."

I read some of the Starviewer site myself (I read Spanish fairly well) and was suspicious about the claimed orbit.

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2010, 04:06:02 PM »
I have spent 2 whole days going back through their files and am really impressed with what they have ... 2 of their members have joined my group.

.An
Amy Evans

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2010, 04:25:48 PM »
Analysis de.G1.9 +0.3. Espectros.Infrared.Microondas.Rayos-X.Hoja of trabajo.N-II.
Posted on August 2, 2009 porstarviwer

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/infrared.jpg?w=565&h=413

This study has been done by all team members Starview and external partners. Here, we present the results, the conclusions of the study, the patterns observed and also, a brief RFI (Request for Information), which Spanish observatory, anonymously has decided to send to further analysis and determination. In brief, and accessible, we detail the results of our investigation: 1 .- The object G1.9 +0.3, is highly likely to be considered a type T1.9 Corps, with an approximate mass of 1.9MJ, and located at a distance of between the orbital and 66UA 60UA. 2 .- The disturbances residual heat in the microwave spectrum, reflecting a temperature of 2,700 degrees Kelvin, from the area studied, a fact which is explained by the presence of methane. The mass analysis, 3D, confirms this fact, and additionally the image obtained by chandra, fits "exactly" in the observed data model. 3 .- In the infrared spectrum can be seen clearly that the color blue corresponds to an object whose sphericity is unsubstantiated, and expresses methane, as composition. 4 .- This object T, is accompanied, at least two other orbiting bodies (satellites), the composition, mass and orbit, is still controversial, although both appear to be solid. (Rocky). We describe below, a graphical analysis of the data and its explanation:

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/iras.jpg?w=521&h=357

In Figure 1, can be seen that the radiation from the galactic center, acts as an interference that prevents the display, or categorization of the object in this spectrum and the infrared. The area observed is on the edge of Sagittarius, the brightest area of our galaxy. You can see the position of Pluto, on July 28, 2009. However, with the help of Australian astronomers, we have to filter the emission of heat. "The key is in the microwave spectrum." If you are near, you must emit heat, and that heat must be close, 1900-2700 degrees K. Figure 2.

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/correlacion0.jpg?w=490&h=357

Figure 2 shows heat emissions in the area, and effectively shows the classic configuration of a brown dwarf, together with other stellar bodies that appear to be very close to the star. The heat emission is clear, and fair in the area where disturbances are taking place in Oort. Observe the comparison with the Gliese229A. Definitely. It is what it seems. The emission of heat from the area is very strong and is neutral in the X-ray spectrum, so that, due to the presence of methane at temperatures of 2.700Kelvin. In our insecurity, we decided to ask for help, and a group of contributors to this team, we provided a revealing analysis, based on Chandra data, and overlaying, microwave emissions, visual spectrum and X-Rays, we have made the following study of decomposition of the object, layers of proximity, and sphericity. According to Chandra, the picture was an X-ray photo-with Radio. After careful analysis, the first that has been made of this kind, we present the graphical results obtained:

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/correlacion1.jpg?w=681&h=492

The image is the original typesetting allegedly obtained by CHANDRA, and corresponds to G1.9 +0.3

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/correlacion2.jpg?w=675&h=504

It can be seen clearly, the presence of a central core and two objects, bodies that orbit the disturbance. The presence of a central object, is correct. Chandra's image, no room for doubt. Superimposing the spectrum of heat gained by the figure 2, together with the breakdown:

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/correlacion3.jpg?w=700&h=540

You can clearly see "ut supra" the presence of stellar bodies that orbit the area of influence G1.9 +0.3 brown dwarfs have an atmosphere of methane, which appears blue in the infrared spectrum. The decomposition of the colors, as befits a physical object.

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/correlacion4.jpg?w=692&h=595

Next to the volume, superimpose heat emissions and the infrared spectrum. No doubt. This is a mass object with an entirely different nature to a SN. It may be our brown dwarf, and can be seen that comes with at least two rocky bodies orbiting close in orbit, along with other more diffuse and remote, which also orbit G1.9 +0.3. Sphericity can be seen the body and the blue color, corresponding to methane. The RGB filter, acts by simulating the same process of decomposition that a powerful telescope.

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/correlacion5.jpg?w=700&h=573

Overlaying all connections and data, spectra, and carefully analyzing Figure 2. Compare the three-dimensional analysis with the origin of the disturbance in Figure 2, again.

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/correlacion01.jpg?w=490&h=357

We goose bumps to see this. And once again, we wonder. Why G1.9, not SN2007SG? Precisely because of its resemblance to Gliese 219A? In fact we could name it: Gl119, and we'll add a collective suffix: Gl119STV (STV by STarVieWerTeam team). Do not hesitate. It is the object that disturbs Oort. There. In Sagittarius. Very near the orbit of Pluto and this study proves beyond a doubt. Thanks to all the team Starview job. Special thanks to Julius NASA69 to ESAM, and CARL_Sohoman, you have given us real microwave spectrum and correlation Gliese. We are aware of the risks we are publishing this study, we developed an RFI (Request For Information) to an important independent telescope, check our conclusions and our discovery. GL119ASTV.

Thanks

http://starviewerteam.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=50

Amy Evans

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2010, 05:45:16 PM »
Curious trajectory of Comet Russell: Look.
Posted on August 5, 2009 porstarviwer

IMPORTANT NOTE TO 7 AUGUST: WE FOUND ERRORS IN THE WORKSHEET NIII. THE CALCULATION OF THE ORBIT OF RUSSELL IS NOT CORRECT. SHOULD THE retrograde orbits PRECISELY THE POSITION OF THE EARTH. YESTERDAY I checked. ETAM PREPARING A PRESS WITH NEW DATA. HOWEVER, THE WORKSHEET STILL VALID AS THE SIMULATION OF DISTURBANCE Kuiper and Oort-case scenario. In Julius (StarViewerTeam). Http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6616/russelltrayectoria.jpg Another example of our Oort-Sagitarius disturbance.

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/cometarusell.jpg?w=640&h=382

Interestingly, compared with the area of disturbance: http://starviewer.wordpress.com/tag/enana-marron/

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/infrared1.jpg?w=565&h=413

Consider and compare. Interesting observation. --------------------------- Http://jcometobs.web.fc2.com/pcmtn/0089p.htm
 http://jcometobs.web.fc2.com/eph/0089p.html
HojaIII Tagged: Brown Dwarf, Comet Russell, brown dwarfs, G1.9Sagitarius, Gliese, Oort cloud disturbance

Amy Evans

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2010, 06:02:07 PM »
Calculando disturbances: Possible Scenarios. Worksheet III.
Posted on August 5, 2009 porstarviwer

IMPORTANT TO 7 AUGUST: WE FOUND ERRORS IN THE WORKSHEET NIII. THE CALCULATION OF THE ORBIT OF RUSSELL IS NOT CORRECT OR SIGNIFICANT. SHOULD THE retrograde orbits PRECISELY THE POSITION OF THE EARTH. YESTERDAY I checked. ETAM PREPARING A PRESS WITH NEW DATA. HOWEVER, THE WORKSHEET STILL VALID AS THE SIMULATION OF DISTURBANCE Kuiper and Oort-case scenario. Once located the disturbance in Sagittarius, and verified the sudden turn of Comet Russell, by a team of astronomers, "amateur" we also read Japanese, recapitulated on different worksheets and findings: (SEE NOTE ABOVE) Located 1 .- disturbance in the Oort: Sagitarius. About Pluto. 2 .- Analysis of the disturbance. Calculation of momentum working estelar.Hoja N I. 3 .- Analysis of the object. Determination by mass comparison, detection of solid objects in orbit. Worksheet Number II 4 .- Detection disturbance patterns. The deviation of the comet Russell AS DIVERSION NO.

We will try to simulate by inference the object's position, knowing that lies between the orbits of Neptune and Pluto, as seen in the transit of the following worksheet, once studied all of route patterns, and previous orbital trajectories , as in the previous post, one of the team members Starview, JULIUS discovered. His career has changed in "21 min" and literally the speed has increased by 51%. We have seen, the first tangible proof of the theory of LMM Star Pulse. SEE NOTE .- HEAD OF ERROR IN THE PATH OF THE COMET. Indeed, the figure below clearly shows the path of the comet and its sudden turn, just, the focus of our analysis.

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/anomaliacometarussell.jpg?w=700&h=476

The evidence is indisputable. Orbital object located between the orbits of Neptune and Pluto, has caused this anomaly, that is precisely where we have to aim the telescopes. (Due to the complexity of the model, we need a working method, which by inference we can move forward and interactively analyze the disturbance, so we obtained a precarious, yet precise orbital simulation system, courtesy of the University of Colorado, that can help us all to work, in the detection of orbital model for inference. With this methodology, we can all offer alternative models to simulate and we facilitate the understanding of complex astronomical phenomena of astronomy, and in which we are all contributors from the science is not "official." Do not forget, the following, is set forth below, are working assumption, made by several members of our team, and therefore, we expect new data, new contributions, and verification of results. We face an entirely new and unknown phenomenon, so the fear of being wrong orbit or not be accurate, can not stop, no attempt to research. Especially because we do from the data, with the efforts and without financial resources.

Good. The following image is the interface of the simulation model that we have prepared, courtesy of the University of Colorado, which appreciate your willingness for putting on line the orbital simulator that (already takes account of our Opinion in menu). http://phet.colorado.edu/sims/my-solar-system/my-solar-system.swf Explanation of controls and parameters:

http://starviewer.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/paneldecontrol.jpg?w=700&h=366

Explanation of Panel A), B), C) and D) .- represent hypothetical positions of the Sun (A), Our Brown Dwarf (B), orbit of an object-Kuiper Oort, orbiting the brown dwarf (C) and the orbit of Neptune, respectively (D). E) .- Orbital distance represents the original and the varying eccentricity of our brown dwarf. On the right, find the action panel, and at the bottom, the necessary parameters of position, velocity and orbital masses. By default, we checked the pattern on the scale 41% LMM (0.41) to (0.51), 51% as calculated by the worksheet NI, which are linked here in case anyone does not remember. Also the oscillations of the outer planets orbit represented by the orbit of Neptune, we consider key at this time. Based on the behavior of the comet pertubaci
Amy Evans

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2010, 06:15:29 PM »
Reescribiendo transdisciplinary reach of science and history VIII.Tormentas Oort solar disturbances.
Posted on August 8, 2009 article porstarviwer

Yesterday was a great day for science. We have lost one evidenced by a failure calculation. We refer to the disruption of comet Russell. The calculated incorrectly. However, the cause is in Sagittarius. We have a disturbance, which is approaching and we know, is the cause of the stain 1024. There are other comets that have suffered disruptions in Sagittarius, and they themselves are subject to monitoring by our team. And this time, no errors: 1.-Comet 85P has collided with an unknown body and gone in Sagittarius. C/2009L2 2.-new Comet. Yan-Gao.-Comet discovered in Sagittarius on June 19, by Ruy Yang. And Chang Laos. But there's more. We have failed the path of Russell, but we have found two new ones. Tomorrow will bring more data. We are sure that there is an object in Sagittarius in from Neptune. This object has an orbit in the modelo3 and 4 of the simulation hypothesis worksheet Number III. The study published in the journal Science, is no accident. There are disturbances on Jupiter and Saturn. There is something approaching. No doubt. We have photos, but we can not publish. At least not until that NASA does, it is your responsibility. The following report has been recorded recently in the last few days and uploaded to Youtube, dated July 30, 2009. Demonstrates the clear link exists in our correlation of the Global Theory of Plate Tectonics, the new solar disturbances, and forecasts that performs the scientific community "unofficial."

(There are 4 videos in Spanish after this text  please go to the link to watch them)
Amy Evans

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW