Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: starviewerteam.org  (Read 66898 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: starviewerteam.org
« Reply #300 on: June 13, 2011, 10:27:01 AM »
Read the article. They confirm what Michio Kaku has been saying.  ed

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is never futile, just time consuming an
    • The Kolbrin, Planet-X and Nibiru Group
« Reply #301 on: June 13, 2011, 10:41:10 AM »
It sure does :)
Amy Evans

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #302 on: October 04, 2011, 11:12:18 PM »
RE Scientists Matese and Whitmire, and their research, it is mentioned in NASA article on WISE, mentioned by TH Member h.cometti.

[ Complete article posted in this Topic: Scientists mentioned in the Starviewer site.
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=909.45#lastPost ]

Excerpt from NASA article,
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/WISE/news/wise20110218.htm
NASA,
WISE
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: When could data from WISE confirm or rule out the existence of the hypothesized planet Tyche?

A: It is too early to know whether WISE data confirms or rules out a large object in the Oort cloud. Analysis over the next couple of years will be needed to determine if WISE has actually detected such a world or not. The first 14 weeks of data, being released in April 2011, are unlikely to be sufficient. The full survey, scheduled for release in March 2012, should provide greater insight. Once the WISE data are fully processed, released and analyzed, the Tyche hypothesis that Matese and Whitmire propose will be tested.

[Continues]

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #303 on: October 05, 2011, 08:47:12 AM »
I have the Microwave images of the thing and a pdf that SVT received from a person who had access  to the information
Amy Evans

errrv

« Reply #304 on: October 05, 2011, 11:04:45 AM »
Amy, what does it look like?

It's funny that they might release some data in March 2012. Isn't that when it will be seen by the masses (if tyche is PX)?
Erv

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #305 on: October 05, 2011, 11:47:04 AM »
Here is the IR ... Infrared image showing the Brown Dwarf Star with a few of its planets
Amy Evans

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #306 on: February 02, 2016, 03:59:00 AM »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #307 on: February 05, 2016, 03:18:37 PM »
Wasn't sure exactly where to post this, but a few minutes ago I visited Jim Farmer's IN THE NEWS, an excellent gathering of news from all over the globe, and clicked on the www.sott.net/category/4 link to read about Wildwood, MO sinkhole, an area I'm slightly familiar with.

The youtube screen to be clicked on, had a title page that seemed to be a split screen--the right half about Wildwood, and the left half appeared to be sky shots of "something" in the sky.  Long story short, I did a screen capture of the first screen, then I clicked on the left half, and was taken to another youtube video, and that is the second screen capture.  In the few seconds I had to view everything, it appears there's a timeline pertaining to Nibiru and June of this year.  Hope to get back to the video which is about 42 minutes long.  I have no idea if it's hokey or interesting.

Here are the screen captures:

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...